Firefly

Started by Firetooth, August 10, 2012, 05:52:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

I just started watching it two days ago on netflix and am almost half way in. It's really good, has anybody else watched it?
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

No. Whats it about?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Firetooth

Basically it's a sci-fi western about a crew of smugglers trying to make ends meet...it's a lot better than it sounds, though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPRlHwwVIug

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znxFrgql5dc&feature=relmfu
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Flitchaye Warrior

I've watched bits and pieces. I'd say it was okay and on a scale of 1-10 I would rate it a 6.

Krowdon

hmmm. I usually watch Bones on Netflix.

But I might have to give Firefly a watch.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Firetooth

Yeah, it got cancelled ages ago, unfortunately. They did make a film, which I've yet to see.

Quote from: Flitchaye Warrior on August 10, 2012, 08:04:43 AM
I've watched bits and pieces. I'd say it was okay and on a scale of 1-10 I would rate it a 6.
Only a 6? :( 

edit: Just as a note, the first episode is twice as long as the rest, and also a bit darker, because it was an unshown pilot, though it's pretty key to the plot.

Flitchaye Warrior

I've only watched bits and pieces, mostly at points that don't have anything to do with the main plot.

Krowdon

I watched The Incredible Hulk, the other day.

The 1970's TV show Incredible Hulk.

Ashyra Nightwing

Yeah, I really like Firefly. Shame there's only one season though :'(

Firetooth

Mal is just the best. I just watched the one where he accidentally got "married."  :D

All the characters are good, but the best three are Mal, Kaylee and Jayne imo. I didn't notice how many of the characters I should've recognized from other things...

Shadow

<3 Firefly

(also <3 Red Dwarf, nice avatar)
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

Thanks dude, how are things in groovetown?

Also this is pretty hilarious, for anybody who doesn't know who Holly is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEu0o62ycmg

Durza

Firefly is one of the most amazing shows
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Ashyra Nightwing

I based a portion of my final sculpture piece on Holly from Red Dwarf. Nobody noticed, thank god

Wash is my favorite Firefly dude.

Camaclue

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]