Allowing HTML in posts and sigs

Started by Peace Alliance, February 25, 2004, 09:34:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

could you guys allow HTML in posts and sigs? we could really spiff things up.

The Lady Shael

Hm, it isn't already? *checks*

Okay, now, HTML is allowed in sigs, and GD, Polls, and the Spa Room. I was a bit too lazy to change them all, I only changed the ones I thought where it would probably be needed most.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Holby

How much? Just tried marquee, no workee.
I will not deleted this

Ashyra Nightwing

Peace Alliance

I am such an influence on this board!

caedo caelestis

rofl, adam's gonna love this one

Cindarin

"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

The Lady Shael

I didn't enable it on this forum, I didn't think there would be a need to. It's only on the GD, Polls, and Spa Room. And sigs.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Aqualis

How do we use this? It doesn't seem to be working.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

The Lady Shael

Well, it definitely works. I tried it in the Spa Room. What exactly do mean by "How do we use this?"

windhound

for thoes HTML illiterate out there (me amoung them), a quick reference sheet can be found here

and I cant get it to work in my sig, though, it works annoyingly well in the spa room..  my table somehow merged into another table and created a new one all at the same time O.o  I still dont get tables..  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

The Weasel Liberation Mov

Tables mess up here because all the formating on just about any graphical forums software is table-based.

It's rather ironic that I know more PHP than I do HTML...  :huh:  
Highest rank on Regular: 1st
Highest rank on Turbo: 9th

Ashyra Nightwing

*tries again in her siggy and Spa Room*

php= confuzzzzling.. me knoweth quite a bit of HTML..

Retto

Ah. Sorry about this, guys, but it represents a bit of a security opening to let you post HTML here, so I'm going to have to turn it off.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

caedo caelestis

Quote from: RettoAh. Sorry about this, guys, but it represents a bit of a security opening to let you post HTML here, so I'm going to have to turn it off.
:whistles: