15% health attack limit?

Started by Shadow, June 04, 2008, 03:15:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Should definitely not be in place. Some of the best takedowns revolve around low health and timing, and putting that limit on completely ruins them. The limit on bottom end health attacking should be equal to the amount of health that the attack requires, allowing people to hit exactly 0 while fixing the 2 health bug.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Peace Alliance

The Lady Shael

There's a 20% health requirement for leader missions, but it's the min health needed (4% or 6%) for normal attacks.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

taekwondokid42

I think that shadow is talking about the recently implemented

"You cannot attack such a weak warlord with less than 15% health"

thing. It annoys me as well, but I tolerate it because I don't want to see people killed.

Shadow

Yeah. We need to be able to attack people under 15% health. Taek has it right.

The Lady Shael

The only reason that message is there is because it takes 16 health to attack a warlord under 100 land, so you don't go into negative health. These measures aren't permanent, they're only a response to the killing sprees that went on last round.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Shadow

But it's happening on people who have any amount of land, not just 100 or less.

The Lady Shael

Whoops. Fixed. *smacks head* I'll just shut up now...

Shadow

Hehe, no worries. I was scared there for a bit.