Taking a break

Started by Shadow Assassin, January 29, 2012, 02:56:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow Assassin

WAR has failed Temple has taken over and I'm getting back into the Sims so I'm Gina take a break from RWL.
Temple congratulations, we had a spy till he went on when he was ment to be studying and his parents banned him from RWL, Agency my brother is in your clan so I can see everything you do.
Ill try again.
Have fun :)

Gen. Volkov

You're Gina? Nice to meet you Gina.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shadow Assassin

My phone auto corrected gona

Shadow

Quote from: Shadow Assassin on January 29, 2012, 02:56:05 AM
WAR has failed Temple has taken over and I'm getting back into the Sims so I'm Gina take a break from RWL.
Temple congratulations, we had a spy till he went on when he was ment to be studying and his parents banned him from RWL, Agency my brother is in your clan so I can see everything you do.
Ill try again.
Have fun :)

are you kidding me? TEMPLE is getting owned daily. They won't last long.

In other news, RWL 3.0 is on turbo and is anything but the sims if we did it right.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Shadow Assassin

Well I was away 3 weeks and I find my clan all but gone and Temple seems to have taken over. Lol I did not even know about 3.0 till I signed up for Turbo last night

Shadow

TEMPLE has lost 6b net in the last week, I don't think you need to worry too much about it. Also how could you not hear about 3.0 lol.

Shadow Assassin

Been away 3 weeks and before that I wasn't checking alot, I knew there was something in the pipeline but I thought that was ages away.

Shadow

Heh, well it's here!

Hope you stick around and try it out :)

Sevah

Shut up shadow, the more you talk the more people around you become more stupid. We lost 3bil networth this week not 6b. Telling him to stick around is setting him up for disappointment. Perhaps you can't see what we're doing but it's virtually the same as what you did to us.

We don't care for position. We're proving that you can play perfectly but with your [you've been warned about word filters] code changes NO ONE will be successful at redwall ever again until the changes are reversed.

All players be warned. Shadow is a useless retarded son of a wonderful lady that probly couldn't stand the kid and adopted him out.
If you spend 3months making something huge it will be destroyed within 2-5 days.

Resistance is futile.
If resistance was successful at eliminating Temple you would soon find the resistance to leave the game and Temples repairs take a few days.
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Shadow

Sevah, you've been warned about your testing of the word filters and general unpleasantness many times recently. Next time I will gag you. Consider this the final warning. Post civilly or not at all.

Shadow
Modding

Anyway, temple lost 2b net on cloud and 3.3b net on volkov, for a total of 5.3b.