The Dawn of a New Era

Started by Sevah, January 26, 2012, 10:23:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Quote from: cloud on January 27, 2012, 06:16:01 PM
The saddest part is that Shadow thinks he actually accomplished something.

Why single me out? All I did was kill leaders.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

cloud

The thing is that when that amount of NW is achieved through a clan working together it isn't that hard to replace. Also, Shadow is treating us like some ill-tempered tyrant, when we haven't used our power for anything negative towards the community

Edit: I singled you out because you flaunted it.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Shadow

The first post in this thread suggests a lot of impending ill-tempered tyrantry, really.

But we mostly did it because poking volkov is fun.

Kilkenne

cloud why are you getting mad that someone killed your clan's internet rats, did you honestly expect people to just let you keep making them and leave you all alone?

cloud

Quote from: Kilkenne on January 27, 2012, 06:24:49 PM
cloud why are you getting mad that someone killed your clan's internet rats, did you honestly expect people to just let you keep making them and leave you all alone?

Yes, I had a very important (yet passive) plan devised.

Also, you clearly don't understand me if you think I'm actually mad.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Kilkenne

Sir, I would humbly request that you stop posting as if you are mad, even in ironic fashion, as this severely dampens our relationship outlook.

cloud

Quote from: Kilkenne on January 27, 2012, 06:32:13 PM
Sir, I would humbly request that you stop posting as if you are mad, even in ironic fashion, as this severely dampens our relationship outlook.

I would never want to do anything to jeopardize that; the flowers are already in the mail.
-Kilk

Holby

Quote from: Kilkenne on January 27, 2012, 06:17:56 PM
I'd say that blowing up four billion of your net is a thing. You are acting like Holby when we blew up all of his net and he just said "yawn you guys are so boring".
That was way boring.

For months you guys talked up this huge "OMG we're changing RWL and we're gonna be amazing", and then you took me (and me only) down and I wasn't actually doing a thing, so it really was a bit of a drag. It would have been fine if you locked afterwards, but you did nothing, so...

Also, takedowns are ridiculously easy. There's no way anyone can safeguard themselves in the current game from being completely destroyed. No-one should see this as an impressive victory, it's just a lot of net that's been exploded.
I will not deleted this

Durza

Quote from: Holby on January 27, 2012, 06:38:12 PM
No-one should see this as an impressive victory, it's just a lot of net that's been exploded.

True, but it does have a psycological effect by showing that Temple is not all powerful.
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Sevah

Was it the same old typical style of shadow suiciding our leaders? Cmon dude, your making game changes and still pulling that trick? Cheating maggot  ;)
Just because you don't have the skills to build anything doesn't mean you should make the game revolve around your inadequacies. Shadow your a joke. Glad you've got the game set up so you can crush 2months work in 1 run but one day but it'd be better if the person partly in charge wasn't using code abuse.

That's right Leader suicides is code abuse and shadow abuses it. The dynamics of the game are merging towards him to part time come in wreck people when he feels interested

Ever noticed how Shadow never wins? it's cos he can't. He's useless at competing which is why he's changing the game so he can come in late after everyone's gotten somewhere then destroy it. The managerial team has no interest in netgaining or warlord building they don't have skills at it.

And Holby, who took you down? I'd love to have ya in the team ;) we took out everyone so gettin hit isn't personal.
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Kilkenne

Neobaron/me/windhound et al did Holby a long time ago.

E: I hate freedom and had to un-capitalize windhound

cloud

Quote from: Kilkenne on January 27, 2012, 07:11:18 PM
Neobaron/me/windhound et al did Holby a long time ago.

E: I hate freedom and had to un-capitalize windhound

Pretty sure I was involved in that as well.
-Kilk

Kilkenne

It is you, you are the et al

cloud

Quote from: Kilkenne on January 27, 2012, 07:34:33 PM
It is you, you are the et al

I don't like being generalized. That's it, we're over!  >:(
-Kilk

Shadow

Quote from: Sevah on January 27, 2012, 07:05:27 PM
Cheating maggot  ;)

I would be insulted but the winky face makes everything ok. But yea, you caught me. I spend hours and hours making game changes because I feel inadequate about my internet rats abilities. Also you are too good at this game so I keep having to nerf you.