The Dawn of a New Era

Started by Sevah, January 26, 2012, 10:23:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Durza

If i look closely yes, elsewise no.  Sharpy's message is just too dang small to even makeout any words.
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Gen. Volkov

Quote from: FiretoothActually volk, you're clan destroyed my net, so seeing you steal top spot whilst I was inactive (and basically get backstabbed by your clan) is fair enough reasoning for a takedown.

I had the top spot, and emp, long before we touched you. Shadow's reasoning is a lot better. You should probably just not post.

Quote from: Shadow
Anyway volk, you had a pretty long run on top, it was time for excitement. And those posts first by wake and then sevah (not to mention actual smashing of people)  suggested that you guys were gearing up to smash the server, so I say it was fair game.

Still, that was a pretty nice takeover of the top 10, and there is still lots of land being held away up there, so we'll see!

Yeah, 27 days and some hours, so nearly a lunar month. It was cool while it lasted I guess. I'll miss the throne room though.

As for gearing up to smash the server. Bah. We weren't even getting close.

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Sevah

I'm leaving soon as Shadow confirms this 10bucks. Til then blame him if I annoy you.
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Sharptooh

I see.

So basically Shadow was right in saying that you made that topic for attention, and now you're using the bet as a kind of weak get out clause for leaving?

Shadow

He misunderstood the bet anyway. I said 10 dollars if he left for more than a week, and I didn't way how much more. Let's make it a year. Leave for a year, and I'll paypal you $10.

Basically what I am saying is stop whining about things and be helpful, or just stop being annoying and deal with it. Everyone else is happy to give 3.0 a chance. If they all hate it, so be it, we can change it, but at least they are keeping an open mind. You assume that because I had a hand in it it is bad, without bothering to actually try it.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Rakefur

Quote from: Sevah on January 26, 2012, 10:23:00 PM
War is war. Keep it clean
Anyone care to comment?

P.S. Good to be back, I think I have shaken off my addiction now :)
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Sevah

Quote from: Sharptooh on January 29, 2012, 05:05:07 PM
I see.

So basically Shadow was right in saying that you made that topic for attention, and now you're using the bet as a kind of weak get out clause for leaving?

Don't underestimate me like that boy. Think about the week i'd be away spending the ten bucks the staff at redwall paid a member not to log in for a week ;)

Shadow

Down another billion or so net.

Come on everyone, join the fun!
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Sevah

Talk it up, Do you realise how good our indies are? They make 1bil net in a good run. Keep resorting to your weak suicides and getting someone else to murder for ya. Real respectable Shadow. Thought that trick was old aye? Since you hold veto power over the changes n all.

Try catch us on mistakes instead of a definite method of code abuse. You know what you're doing. YOU ARE DISGRACEFUL. hahaHAHAhaha
Instead of complaining about it we just like to say this about your dirty saviour.

26   ?    Shadow (Active) (#4)   27,701   $62,585,778   =|-|= (War)   Stoat   Mossflower

Jealousy is a curse.
*Sets 50b bounty*
Cmon people, have some fun beating some sense into the man who single handedly destroyed redwall cos he doesn't understand it.

Think again dead men never blink again.

Rakefur

Shads pm me maybe we can work something out.
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012