TS Gag -- 3 days

Started by Wolf Snare, September 03, 2010, 04:04:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf Snare

For personal attacks and ignoring repeated warnings. I can't break it down for you any more than that. Return with a better attitude and read the darn forum rules!
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Darth Vader

Gagged me at the wrong time when I am trying to help Shael with the bug in turbo now I can't get a message but whatever. I agreee and accept this gag. I am sorry if I offended anyone. And lets get back to better topics other then some things we have been saying.
PEACE OUT!

~TS
I am your father!

Firetooth

His other accounts should be deletefd and his gag extended for knowingly use them to post whilst gagged-not just here, he posted mocking messages to Snare in spa after his acc was gagged.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

Quote from: Firetooth on September 03, 2010, 10:13:43 AM
His other accounts should be deletefd and his gag extended for knowingly use them to post whilst gagged-not just here, he posted mocking messages to Snare in spa after his acc was gagged.

I thought that gagging equated to blocking their IP adress from the spa . . . looks like I was wrong

Shadow

Since he made a new account to post during a gag, the duration will be doubled, at Wolf Snare's discretion.

Shadow
Modding
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

Quote from: Shadow on September 03, 2010, 02:11:59 PM
Since he made a new account to post during a gag, the duration will be doubled, at Wolf Snare's discretion.

Shadow
Modding
He didn't make the account to benhd the gag, he already had it, but yeah, double the gag seems fair.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Wolf Snare

TS has been allowed to return to the forums, but will be on probation until he can prove he is mature enough to return to regular posting abilities.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Twilight Shadow

Regular posting ability, what does that suppose to mean?

Holby

I will not deleted this

Twilight Shadow

Okay thanks holby I understand but how am i suppose to earn my respect back?

Night Wolf

Post like a big boy!
And btw probation SUUUUUUUX when spamming

Holby

Quote from: Twilight Shadow on September 11, 2010, 10:56:12 PM
Okay thanks holby I understand but how am i suppose to earn my respect back?
Contribute to the forums. Write proper sentences with correct spelling. Don't spam anywhere but the Spa room. Show respect to fellow forum-goers. All basic stuff.
I will not deleted this

Twilight Shadow

Ok sweet holby i will try but i dont prepare to suceed on correct spell and typing of sentences. Since that is not my strongest point :D Correct nw?

Holby

Quote from: Twilight Shadow on September 12, 2010, 02:25:45 AM
Ok sweet holby i will try but i dont prepare to suceed on correct spell and typing of sentences. Since that is not my strongest point :D Correct nw?
Before you post anything, paste it into Word, and f7 the spelling and grammar issues. Maybe you'll learn something.
I will not deleted this

Twilight Shadow

Doesn't mean I will always achieve that statement, just saying