Three-Month Ban from Forums

Started by Stormclaw, February 07, 2003, 09:05:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abby The Rat

~Glaring a big glare at Julie for calling herself a newbie~

Well beatles, I have been trying, as you can see. I've have put up a Spamming forum.

And oh, I wasn't liked at the time beatles??
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

The Mercenary

Beatles keep on lying, please. I play TSR, formerly Rank 1. Then you, and I have evidence of this, sent Josh aka Streamback's Otters, according to most Admin's, 160 billion dollars in cash. That doesn't seem like hate to me....

TSR

Ah, are you such an idiot that you suppose Josh is Streamback's Otters? When Alcaline is that person? Josh plays NEITHER of my games, and that is because he cheated.

Second, when do I say I hate Josh? I merely don't trust him.

Second, Ad, what do  you mean by your last sentence? Since you never proofread, it is hard to understand what you write.

Third, Mercenary, who the heck are you anyways?

Holby

Quote from: The Beatles[edit] GAH! That turtle, that made me confuse Holby with Rough Raiders, but now I noticed he's the Defenestrator. Ah. Sorry for not bearing better news, Holby.
Doesn't matter, I hadn't read your post before you edited it- I think I'm glad I didn't. ;)
Slynder actually made a guest appearance the other day- a pleasant surprise.  I get his and TR shadow's avatars mixed, so I know what it's like. *Shakes head at self*

QuoteBeatles keep on lying, please. I play TSR, formerly Rank 1. Then you, and I have evidence of this, sent Josh aka Streamback's Otters, according to most Admin's, 160 billion dollars in cash. That doesn't seem like hate to me....
Just to enforce what Beatles said, Streamback's Otters is Alcaline, and Alcaline is RWLfanatic16 on AIM, and RWLfanatic 16 told me he was Streamback's Otters. Simple enough, eh?

I don't know about the 160 billion business, but check out what happened in the News Search and draw your own conclusions. :snicker:
I will not deleted this

The Mercenary

Beatles,
#1. Monkey's #18 was registered to Josh.
#2. Streamback's Otters #71 was registered to someone else, and yet the IP matched Monkeys.
#3. After this conclusion was made by me and Admins, Monkey's user name dissapeared from the user list. Along with his IP.

Thank you for ruining the game Beatles.

calria

This is why I dislike Beatles... always some discord or trauma!

TSR

ENOUGH! The moment the server is up, I'm deleting the other admins.

I dunno where you get your lies, Mercenary, but you still haven't even told me who you are.

The Mercenary

#1. Monkey's #18 was registered to Josh.
#2. Streamback's Otters #71 was registered to someone else, and yet the IP matched Monkeys.
#3. After this conclusion was made by me and Admins, Monkey's user name dissapeared from the user list. Along #4. You sent #71 180 billion dollars (from his admin account)

People, please do not go and play TSR. The Admin cheats, and the game is so slow its almost funny.

TSR

That is, I repeat, a LIE, and you are such a coward that you don't even tell us who you are. You are a laughable idiot.

The Mercenary

No Beatles it is the complete truth. I have had different Admins looking into this for me, and it has been reported to Karlin.

Abby The Rat

Please do not use this forum for your flame or what ever you like to call it That's what the PM is for.

To help stop this, this topic will be closed.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]