post clan forums

Started by Shadow, September 12, 2007, 03:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

after the round is over you should post all 3 clan forums

it would probably make for an interesting read
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Peace Alliance

Not sure... We've done things like that in the past, but wouldn't it be a bit a of a hindrance to your teamwork if you knew that anything you say would someday be read by your enemies?

kell

*edits all his post in the clan forums*
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Shadow

i suppose... but i think it would be fun to read all the posts :evil:

wolf bite

The first thing new staff members do is search their own name in the staff forum. hehe.

Even if it would be fun to know. Some people may not want their involvement known. Such as they may have wanted to look like they where making a deal with the enemy, then their posts about a back stab is read.  That player would have a bad reputation from now on.

(I am not saying this is going on at the time, I have not read the clan forums for over a week, but such stuff is often going on.)

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

slickslayer

I dont know about you, but Fire clan doesnt want our amazing communication and teamwork skills posted...

and i doubt that wind is posting hardly, or earth for that matter.
Citizen of the United States of America; Patriot; Conservative; Republican; Student; Has a date to homecoming YAY; Redwall Warlords PLAYer!!

~In game this round= "Peace through Strength": (reference to Ronald Reagan)
~Slickslayer

The Lady Shael

*coughhe'sprobablyrightcough*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Shadow

kell

yea from the get go we've been posting away like mad mostly on how geart we all are. it was a great way to get the team together shame some players dont use it
founder of eire

first emp on the new server