Reviving

Started by Shadow, September 02, 2007, 03:38:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

if someone is killed and revives their account, will they be in the same clan?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

taekwondokid42

yep!

I know 'cause shael told me :-D

[edit] Shael, not Sheal. grr.

Shadow

dam i was thinking member stealing would be fun

The Lady Shael

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Shadow

We should do a round with 2 or mor clans, and when someone dies they switch clans. Winning team has the most members at the end of the round

The Lady Shael

That actually sounds like a lot of fun. From my point of view anyway. It's fun when things get chaotic. xD Go and poke Peace about it.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Shadow

I'll just let him see it here. If i havent heard from him in a few days ill bug him about it :-)

kell

itd be fun as you could make deals as to a 2v1 or 3v1 a lot of cloak and dagger stuff
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Shadow

if we do that though the drop land option should be taken out, otherwise people will just drop all but 1 land and get killed to be on the team they want

or, make 3 clans and the clan you end up in is random when you die. this will make it harder to pick and choose and generally add to the chaos

idunno

Another idea for a simple round could be no limits on...
How much you buy/sell from the mercs,
How much you can put into the market,
Money you put/out of the bank,
or any other things with a maximum that could be uncapped.

slickslayer

A good idea for a round is something were markets are actually useable... hehe they are pointless
Citizen of the United States of America; Patriot; Conservative; Republican; Student; Has a date to homecoming YAY; Redwall Warlords PLAYer!!

~In game this round= "Peace through Strength": (reference to Ronald Reagan)
~Slickslayer

Shadow

check out "market strat math" in strategy section

taekwondokid42

Quote from: taekwondokid42 on September 02, 2007, 04:06:23 PM
[edit] Shael, not Sheal. grr.

lol, I know, it just feels natural to type ea together, and sometimes I don't catch myself.