Turbo awards

Started by Firetooth, August 29, 2010, 11:09:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Seeing as the reset is today, I figured I'd put the awards up, though the round was fun there wasn't enough activity

Best player: All were quite good
Worst player: Early christmas
Best clan: Dikks (none others lol)
Worst clan: N/A
Best leaderer: Not sure tbh
Worst leaderer: N/A
Best indy: Volkov was very good, but from what I saw Oblit was quite good
Worst indy: Would early christmas count?
Most annoying: Early christmas and losing  100-200mil net in sacks from Volkov
Biggest dissapointment: Lack of activity
Biggest suprise: Me leading by about 1bil net
Best new player: Assuming Early christmas was new, they weren't as bad if that is taken into consideration.
Best hair do: Me
Worst hair do: That thing NW tries passing off as a beard :P
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Wolf Snare

very curious as to how many turns you used? lol
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Twilight Shadow

I think early christmas was kell

Gen. Volkov

Phooey. I had second place in the bag, then someone spent a truly ridiculous amount of time murdering me. Oh, and Firetooth, sorry about the sacks, but I just got sick of running out of food with 3 or 4 hundred turns left.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Twilight Shadow

Nick murdered you i think i should get best solo player :D or best leaderer

Night Wolf

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on August 29, 2010, 09:16:33 PM
Phooey. I had second place in the bag, then someone spent a truly ridiculous amount of time murdering me. Oh, and Firetooth, sorry about the sacks, but I just got sick of running out of food with 3 or 4 hundred turns left.
Tehe, I had so many turns but didnt feel like doing much so I just murdered you and oblit, sounded like a good idea at the time.
Quote from: Firetooth on August 29, 2010, 11:09:18 AM
Worst hair do: That thing NW tries passing off as a beard :P
What thing I try passing off as beard? I have peach fuzz trying to imitating a goatee but no beard

Wolf Snare

Best player: Volkov

Worst player: Land Farm (Free Land) (#15)

Best clan: N/A

Worst clan: "DIKKZS"

Best leaderer: Dirty Hairy ;)

Worst leaderer: N/A

Best indy: Volkov produced well. Never saw What Oblit was making b/c he was sending off to someone.

Worst indy: N/A

Most annoying: ppl were awefully online-ish this round. Myself included. ^_^ It's always pretty chaotic with such a high turnrate, ppl get finicky and can't wait their turn lol. That, and TS for just plain being annoying. :P

Biggest dissapointment: Lack of overall activity, and my  personal availability during the week of the round.

Biggest suprise: Dirty Hairy getting an early lead and keeping it.

Best new player: mathies

Best hair do: Volky

Worst hair do: TS
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Twilight Shadow

Do you just like hating on me?!

Wolf Snare

haha, Read my reply to your PM. I am only kidding around with you when I say that, as you pride yourself on how annoying you are, I half expected you to take it as a compliment. No harm intended, I will stop joking around with you if you want.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Twilight Shadow

I was hoping for best leaderer this round though since dirty harry got help!

Gen. Volkov

QuoteTehe, I had so many turns but didnt feel like doing much so I just murdered you and oblit, sounded like a good idea at the time

How annoying. Were I to do an awards, you'd definitely get most annoying.

QuoteBest hair do: Volky

Hehe. Always.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Night Wolf

Only bumped ya down two places

Firetooth

Idk how many turns I used, probably more then the rest. Had to compensate because whilst I was offline I got sacked to [haties] by pretty much everyone.I was hoping for more competition but nobody did anything till the end, shame the round wsan't more active, the turns were great but they needed to be balanced better-I was onlined as well, which was devastating, lol nearly killed me.
No it's fine volk, I was gonna murder you originally in retal, but I figured that would be overreacting. Surely like 5 sacks would've been enough though, you got 300mil or so each time.
I was actually working with Oblit lol, but because I was too high after his second run working with me I asked him to send off to DIKKS.

Oh fine NW "goatee" then :P
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteOnly bumped ya down two places

And 600 mil NW! Oh, and you bumped me down more than two. I was able to make a run in between your murders and the end of the round.

QuoteNo it's fine volk, I was gonna murder you originally in retal, but I figured that would be overreacting. Surely like 5 sacks would've been enough though, you got 300mil or so each time.

You have no idea how much food 30 mil rats, 25 mil weasels, and 147 million stoats eat 20 mil skiffs too, but they don't eat food. I would have blown through 1.5 bil food in less than 1 run. I could have sacked you less, but I was trying to stock up so I would have enough food for my final runs. With NW's murders, that turned out not to be as much of an issue, but without them, I would have needed at least half the food I sacked off you.

Night Wolf

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on August 30, 2010, 07:32:10 PM
QuoteOnly bumped ya down two places

And 600 mil NW! Oh, and you bumped me down more than two. I was able to make a run in between your murders and the end of the round.

Lol I thouht I brought you down more than just two but wasnt sure...I just went by the imort. It was a good run :)

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on August 30, 2010, 07:32:10 PM
With NW's murders, that turned out not to be as much of an issue, but without them, I would have needed at least half the food I sacked off you.
See I was just trying to help you not use up so much food  ::)