Forced-clan storehouse

Started by The Lady Shael, August 30, 2010, 07:47:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twilight Shadow

you want the whole total networth or just one individual stats since i dont know the code and what each one equals other the skiffs is 6x and food is 1/50 if you could tell me the calc for each i will if i knew thx!

Twilight Shadow

Alright sent you a message in turbo shael

I sent the total networth and what it is showing
But i did not calculate in the cash since thats the only one i do not know otherwise yep hope it helps

Genevieve

I have a question. Is the storehouse opened a week before the reset or when the clan leader decides, or whichever one is first?

Twilight Shadow

I think it is when the leader decides to open the storehouse up and distribute the goods.

Holby

Quote from: Twilight Shadow on September 11, 2010, 08:41:12 PM
I think it is when the leader decides to open the storehouse up and distribute the goods.

Shael's original post:
QuoteA week before the reset (subject to change), the goods are divided among the clan members.

This contradicts clan leaders being the sole parties responsible for distribution. I got the impression it meant clan leaders could withdraw it earlier than the date admin choose.

This really requires clarification. I think Shael either doesn't want us to know, or hasn't made her mind up. But I guess we'll see.

I will not deleted this

The Lady Shael

Sorry.... it is my fault for not making it clearer. The stuff about a week before the reset is from old storehouse rounds. I think this round we will have the clan leader decide when to push the button.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Twilight Shadow

Ok sounds good. Thanks for the clarifications!