Started by Badrang the Tyrant, February 18, 2003, 01:35:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badrang the Tyrant

I like the idea of the clan tax

calria

yeah a clan tax sounds good.

Kilkenne

Just a thought, but --

As much as this is fun to fantasize about, think of how much work it is for the admins...RWL: DW or whatnot was a huge time consumer, and all of these things would take even longer than that...oh well, just thought I'd say that before anyone decided to ask Retto or Stormy to get on this ASAP, because I just realise how much now they're actually doing for us...

Badrang the Tyrant

Yes, I realized all of the work.  But, I never said that Retto or any of the other admins. had to do it.  Like Bloodwake said, there is already a site like this, it's just not yet completed.

Blood Wake

i dont know when its comeing out neither do the makers but it should be done in a month or so i'll tell you when there is an official opening time
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Blood Wake

a tax would be fun for the leaders but many clan members would leave
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Badrang the Tyrant

Yes, or there could be a clan treasury...instead of being paid to the leaders, the money can be used to buy clan defences.

calria

I think Swiftgaming's promisance games have clan treasuries... it's a really good thing to have if you have it.

Holby

They do, but the max amount isn't huge, particularly if you don't have a clan of high networth.
I will not deleted this

Badrang the Tyrant

How do you play Swiftgaming?  I registered, but I couldn't look anyone up, or join a clan...