Well Im A 1st Class General Seasoned Soldier

Started by Well Actually I Do Have a, March 29, 2003, 09:40:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Well Actually I Do Have a

As the scribe of  Mordor said, "Redwall is a lot of math problems strung together with a pretty background and four different strange animals. So therefore Silent Horde #32 is, Im sorry to say, bettwer at math than any of you could ever be. His power is everlasting and no one will ever gain as much networth as him, he is the ruler of an online site called Redwall Warlords: Vermin Hordes.com. You will never be as good a Redwall Emperor as him, he even as his own title which you could never have, Ereptor the Deceiver. People cant even refer to him by his first name."
   And now back to the subject, "Mordor was destroying the leader of the free forces, and he fell really far from a mountain. Thats what Ereptor said anway, in case he wasnt smart enough to think up his own fan-fiction, he hired some strange dude named Holby to write it down for him. He even payed people Redwall dollars to listen."
 The tale grows darker as his power grows....  
                                                              -The One
Wolfbites #1 Fan!
I

Holby

Pity that strange dude Holby wasn't me.
I will not deleted this

Ereptor

This nonsense can only be from deathclaw.  Who else wants to ruin my reputation?  who else took everything in this game so personal?  ok man.  hide who you are behind you cute little new forum name.  you were unpopular in the last server for your lies, and i am not one to forget about them in a new server.  i knew killing your account would not stop your nonsense, but i did it just the same.  well your hair brained ideas and political "geek" statements are not going to get you anymore friends than you allready have.  take a chill pill, go outside and get some fresh air.  wake up and smell the cheeseeeee...
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

The saga continues, "Ereptor went home to his bedroom, opened his door (with his silent hands), and then turned on his Silent Calculator. Someone made fun of him online and his hands trembled with anger. As his blood wrath grew his hands moved faster and faster, destroying his online Redwall Warlords competitor. Ereptor, The One with a title online on his online gaming site, was the most powerful of them all, he even invented a story line for the game with his Silent powers. Ereptor is the greatest ever online player of Redwall warlords, no one can compete with his networth. Ereptor, go outside and play." (haha lets see his next reply.)
                                                                                         -The One
Wolfbites #1 Fan!
I

Kilkenne

You gotta admit, this IS pretty funny...hahaha...

"Ereptor's forces constantly grew in size as he backstabbed those few people he was lucky enough to be able to call friends. Looking back he may think that those 4 people who actually kind of to some extent sort of liked him were worth more than his networth, but alas he reached the brilliant conclusion with his silent powers that the only way he would ever be any good was to lie and practice math."
       I dont know why Ereptor would need a sword if he is just typing in numbers but that Hollen guy seems to think he has one. Maybe in Redwall Language (invented by the Silent genius) things have code names.
E.g:
Blade=calculator
Power=math skills
Networth=Time spent online
Land=Hours missed where you should have been doing something else.
Thats all I currently have come up with, feel free to add any.
Wolfbites #1 Fan!
I

Badrang the Tyrant

Ereptor is laughing silently to himself in his silent kind of way, but anyways Ereptor do you have any defense for yourself? Please for heaven's sake disagree with what I said because if its true... well the saga will continue tommorow.
Wolfbites #1 Fan!
I

General Austin

ROFL!!!! Very good! Make his calculator a large, double-bladed one, so it fits in both stories. The Silent One is probably screaming at us in his silent way, but eh, his cronies can't hear him! I wonder how in the world he got to be so powerful. Sign language, perhaps?
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.