LAND FARM FOR EMPORER

Started by abartell, June 19, 2011, 03:41:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abartell

Extra extra read all about it Sorry about the shouting on the topic but I think that as a joke we should aid land farm a whole bunch but make the admins control its net so that no turns are stopped, no loss of money and generally keep its net going up and then make it a challenge for us to bring it back down for all the newbies.

I don't use punctuation LOL

-Lord Bloodwrath
I'm really a squirrel but don't tell any one

Twilight Shadow

Sounds like an emperor round(even though never played one)

Krowdon

I actually wanna know if we could Aid land farm. I've always kinda wanted the Land Farm to be Emp.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Kilkenne

You can aid the land farm, but it is frowned upon, apparently.

Uiblis

I was always annoyed when I attacked and couldn't break the land farm.  :P
Why is it even possible to aid it?
I love bad [berries] that's my [fruity] problem

Ruddertail

Because it is Kilk's destiny to someday emp the landfarm. Shael knows this, that is why she is compelled to leave in the aid function. You cannot fight destiny.
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Krowdon

Quote from: Kilkenne on June 19, 2011, 04:47:19 PM
You can aid the land farm, but it is frowned upon, apparently.

Lets make Land farm the Emp!
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Kilkenne

Quote from: Ruddertail on June 19, 2011, 05:39:28 PM
Because it is Kilk's destiny to someday emp the landfarm. Shael knows this, that is why she is compelled to leave in the aid function. You cannot fight destiny.

I'm not sure people know how true this is. I literally talk about doing this on a daily basis.

Ashyra Nightwing

Quote from: Kilkenne on June 19, 2011, 06:19:41 PM
Quote from: Ruddertail on June 19, 2011, 05:39:28 PM

I'm not sure people know how true this is. I literally talk about doing this on a daily basis.

True story, I know I've spoken to you about emping the land farm before

abartell

well now I am doing it if you guys are try to get others to help or at least look at the topic

Shadow

land farm always has 0 leaders and never has defenses raised. Unless you can get it completely out of range of everybody (at least 20 times more net than 2nd place) in the first try, it will fail.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Kilkenne

Yeah, I don't really have the turns to do this. I'd rather spend them sacking people to make them mad.

Dark Claws

Actually, if everyone gave landfarm lots of money, up to the trillions, then it would be the emp. Or food, which is a lot easier.
Welcome the most annoying person on Earth, oh look Dark Claws just walked in.

@(*_*)@. Either a monkey, or Princess Leai on drugs.

What happens when a permanent resident deletes their account?

Like an assistant

Kilkenne

It has 0 leaders, someone would just steal it.

abartell

I will ask the admins to help