LAND FARM FOR EMPORER

Started by abartell, June 19, 2011, 03:41:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uiblis

What if the land farm has so much net it's too large to attack?
Or am I wrong?
I love bad [berries] that's my [fruity] problem

abartell

I wouldn't think that would be  a problem all we have to do is advertise what we're doing and ask not to be attacked so that we can build are net up enough to attackland farm
I'm really a squirrel but don't tell any one

Kilkenne

It would have to be at 40 billion net to be untouchable by everyone.

Shadow

woops! :(
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Kilkenne

You weren't supposed to tell them that =(

Dark Claws

If we made a Landfarm clone, the told people that Landfarm 2.0 is the new emp,we could effectively create the guy. Or just send him all the soldiers we have, then drop all the land we get and tell Shael to scout or lott or whatever.
Welcome the most annoying person on Earth, oh look Dark Claws just walked in.

@(*_*)@. Either a monkey, or Princess Leai on drugs.

What happens when a permanent resident deletes their account?

Like an assistant

abartell

I like that idea no offence to any of you guys but that is one of the best ideas that we have had that could get us somewhere.

The Lady Shael

So wait, exactly how were you guys planning to convince me to do this?  :P
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Uiblis

We all delete and stop playing if you don't. :)
I love bad [berries] that's my [fruity] problem

abartell

Well maybe you guys are gonna delete but I'm not, we were gonna convince you because it won't affect any one it is just a fun way to train buy taking down a target. So really it is completely harmless.Will you help us spread the word as well as play as like a cloned land farm, and besides it will give all the admins something to do. :'(
PPPllleeeaaassseee!! :D

Ruddertail

Quote from: Uiblis on June 22, 2011, 08:27:20 PM
We all delete and stop playing if you don't. :)

With that threat, I expected to see the landfarm on 10 bil net when I logged in.

abartell - There are actually turbo rounds designed like that, where there is a super emperor or a super emp for each team, and the way to win is to take out the emp.
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

The Lady Shael

How about we compromise and we do an Emperor round on Turbo in the near future? ^.~
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Dark Claws

Can we still keep the Landfarm clone? A Landfarm 2.0 who acts like Landfarm only dropped Land doesn't go to him. All in favor please post aye.
Welcome the most annoying person on Earth, oh look Dark Claws just walked in.

@(*_*)@. Either a monkey, or Princess Leai on drugs.

What happens when a permanent resident deletes their account?

Like an assistant

Shadow

I don't really understand. How would he be like a land farm?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

The Lady Shael

Shadow's right, the very definition of landfarm means dropped land goes to that account. If dropped land doesn't go to it, it's no longer a landfarm. It's just a robot account. If it's a robot account with tons of armies and resources, that by definition, is an Emperor account. I think that's what you guys want, not really another landfarm.