Wolf Bite can you help me?

Started by Alazar is Back, January 10, 2007, 05:44:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alazar is Back

I think that you should take all the players that have been on vacation for over a month(on reg) and put all their food,money,workers, and land onto LL Scouting or make a new one or something like a landfarm! that was a great idea it had all the diabled,abbanded and such players put on it. you should make one with those vacation players! If it is at all possible? thank you
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

wolf bite

Although you speak like something that should be in the HELP forum, you are really bring up a topic, which would belong in this forum.  The answer to your question is that it is against the rules for me to make changes to the game.

But the topic you are bringing up is whether there should be a limit to vacation or maybe no vacations, or maybe a better idea.  Sure, lets open that up for discussion.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Alazar is Back

ok. sorry about that im a little rusty on the whole game and forums, a year will do that to you....but yeah is it possible to limit vacation time??
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Blood Wake

I revived my account that I had put on vacation 4 months ago, I didn't mean to though, lol. didn't know I had an account still and started a new one, and then typed in my old login info out of force of habbit and I was like "what..?"
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Gen. Volkov

Please do not. I just can't play over the school year. Reg takes much longer than turbo to build up in as well. I can go from nothing to top ten in 1 or 2 days on turbo, that's nearly 2 weeks on reg. I'm sure alot of people went into vaca because of pressing real life issues, but I for one plan to play once school lets out. It's just not fair to those like me who simply can't afford to play during the school year.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Blood Wake

Volkov, you are spending more time on the forums than you would in the game
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Gen. Volkov

Am not. This length of time on RWL forums is a rarity.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Blood Wake

warlords reg is a rarity, lol. if you don't take it too serious you can play reg every three days

h

Gen. Volkov

That's the problem, I ALWAYS take it to serious. Oh I try to stay aloof and run every three days, but I inevitably get dragged into politics, and lengthy AIM discussions. In short: Promi(RWL) eats my homework, and papers, and everything else school related. WoW I can just play on weekends, but not RWL.

Blood Wake

I see. see, I kill my friends cause it's funny, thats the difference between us

h

Ruddertail

I'd agree. Don't limit vacations. Some people can only play certain times. Others might be busy for a few weeks or months, and want to have the account back later. I certainly wish I hadn't let two accounts idle away on me - if I still had the old army of the apes, I'd be in great shape.

Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

zack harmon

i agree with alazar is back people who have been on vacation for more then 4 months. their accounts should be added to l.l. scouting but under certain condition. You should warn them though e-mail that you are doing this
I've seen three Barbarians rush into 400  enemies unarmed and i have seen some crazy people to.

windhound

heh
there's a very clear dividing line here.  oldbies dont mind unlimited vacation, new people dont like it.

keeping to that trend dont mind unlimited vacation. 
it allowed me to keep naysay in basically a cryogenic state until I could come back in and reawaken 'er.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Gen. Volkov

QuoteI see. see, I kill my friends cause it's funny, thats the difference between us

Yup, well, it's one of the differences between us anyway. LOL.

Zack, your opinion is appreciated, but you might want to rethink your position, what if you had to leave your account for 4 months for some unforeseen reason?

wolf bite

I understand that people could be away at camp or something for a few weeks or even a month. But I don?t see any reason (besides maybe jail) that someone can?t get to a computer for over a month. We have a community here! it is great to see faces walking around.  But people think they can still keep their account, but never show up because they have a vacationing account here.

Also, People can now grab a bunch of land, then go on vacation and no one will know that there is only 12 hours to get that land back in play before the player turns green.

I think that after one month to the day, the game sends an email to the player and activates the account. Sure, they can come back if school or work is heavy and put it back to sleep. But at least they have to come here and people have a shot at getting the land from them.

(Changes topic name to better match discussion)

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles