Teaching

Started by Alazar is Back, May 20, 2008, 02:05:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CobyCopper

Quote from: Firetooth on May 28, 2008, 09:20:33 AM
Hush oblit, I know that, it's the meaning that counts anyway. Lol

Edit:
"I drag more attention to myself then a unguarded pot of honey to a hive of bees"
Actually bees don't like honey--they are usually after pollen, and it ends up that pollen turns to the honey some people like so much.

How about this--you drag more attention to yourself than a bleeding man in a shark tank. :wink:

Sharptooh

Quote from: CobyCopper on May 28, 2008, 11:40:51 AM
Quote from: Firetooth on May 28, 2008, 09:20:33 AM
Hush oblit, I know that, it's the meaning that counts anyway. Lol

Edit:
"I drag more attention to myself then a unguarded pot of honey to a hive of bees"
Actually bees don't like honey--they are usually after pollen, and it ends up that pollen turns to the honey some people like so much.

How about this--you drag more attention to yourself than a bleeding man in a shark tank. :wink:
Sorry to burst your bubble but a shark's heart rate actually falls when it detects human blood... so that doesn't work either.

Firetooth

Ok, I draw attention to myself like a football going into the net to a camera. :P
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Checkerpaw

Who is Alazar in reg, just out of curiosity?
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

CobyCopper