It has begun.

Started by Alazar is Back, May 29, 2008, 06:40:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Alazar is Back on June 01, 2008, 04:46:04 PM
Quote from: Firetooth on June 01, 2008, 08:29:04 AM
Wow. Yet another personal attack...
let me re-instate:
I had previously online stole snare. I did this because he insults my allies, steals off my allies, accuses people I know of playing and steals off my innocent allies.
He flamed and flame baited me.
Now Im owning him in retalation.
I apoligise that I destroyed your net Oblit. I understand your anger, but snare isn't moving to first while i have anything to do about it!

Edit: Im NOT at war with wrath. Snare is associated with wrath. I am merely destroying net they've aided him. Reg alazar's trying to be emp. Nothing personal.

You are all a bunch of idiots, seriously. You and your brother alike, you think because someone has the top spot that its ok to murder and steal? It is not you are becoming that which you supposedly hate so badly. I could understand if we were locking land, thats a whole different story. What a bunch of [wash my mouth out!!!] noobs. Leave rwl and dont comeback seriously we dont need players like you two, or feng for that matter.

What's the matter, upset you can't hold the top spot?  Get over it, stop whining and start playing the game better.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Shadow

Yes Alazar, watch your mouth here. We need more people like Firetooth - new players who are willing to stick around and learn to play well. If you can't maintain the top spot with the strategy you are using, alter it, but stop spitting invective around. I'm amazed you haven't been temp banned yet.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

CobyCopper

Quote from: Shadow on June 01, 2008, 06:20:19 PM
Yes Alazar, watch your mouth here. We need more people like Firetooth - new players who are willing to stick around and learn to play well. If you can't maintain the top spot with the strategy you are using, alter it, but stop spitting invective around. I'm amazed you haven't been temp banned yet.
As am I.

Anyways--as many people know, there's not a single strategy that works perfectly. If you can't deal with being on top and taking all that's thrown at you (especially since you've made plenty of enemies), maybe you should stop trying to be on top. Also do realize that once you're so high in NW, you're effectively paralyzing your warlord--but again that's a choice you made by having so many troops.

And yes--we need more players like Firetooth who are willing to at least try and play at a server. If you like the hostility of other servers, how about you leave and just play there? Leave this server yourself--leave us with those people you call "idiots" and "noobs" and we'll all have plenty fun on our own.

Simply put we all have different play styles and different personalities. As you continually fail to learn, pissing people off usually means you are taken down swiftly.

Death

I'd like to be left out of this, Firetooth.

But Alazar, why on earth would you want players to leave? I mean just doing the same thing every set has GOT to get old, and then here comes "Feng" to cause some trouble and have some fun.

The Lady Shael

You are all a bunch of idiots, seriously. You and your brother alike, you think because someone has the top spot that its ok to murder and steal? It is not you are becoming that which you supposedly hate so badly. I could understand if we were locking land, thats a whole different story. What a bunch of [wash my mouth out!!!] noobs. Leave rwl and dont comeback seriously we dont need players like you two, or feng for that matter.

Alazar, no personal attacks or direct insults on people of this forum. You should know this already, so consider this your second warning. One more time and you'll be gagged.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Firetooth

Wow. If you want me to leave, fine. Ill leave , but rest assured I and feng will give you and snare one night you'll never forget. Encouraged? We cooked up a good meal. What you do, get snare to call me a bloody idiot and shove my clan up my anus? Pfft. Some of you rwl'ers are pathetic. It's a war game, get over your self. I dont even need to stay here, I play a host of promi sites. So if I leave alazar, it will give me a chunk more useful time I can spend on intelligent things rather then insulting idiots over the interent.
rofl, this really makes me laugh. You're so MAD! I bet if you get much madder checker will have to give you that sucker or you'll explode.
Quote from: Death on June 02, 2008, 08:19:28 AM
I'd like to be left out of this, Firetooth.

But Alazar, why on earth would you want players to leave? I mean just doing the same thing every set has GOT to get old, and then here comes "Feng" to cause some trouble and have some fun.
Agreed. Why should feng leave because he can damage you? Are you scared alazar?

Pfft. Snare and Alazar have made my opinion of rwl drop to stupid idiots who flame and insult people. You two don't understand how pathetic you are, get over your self. Just cos I can take you down, that's part of the game. I even said nothing personal.

If you can't be asked to play the game as the rules state, dont.

Wow. I see you messed up my turbo ratio. Nothing unfixable.

So snare and alazar, your on your "high horses" your all a load of"bull" you aint got "poop" and you should shove yourself up your "anuses"
Im sorry, but this is how snare unprovokedly flamed one of my allies on imp.

Feng could own you anyday alazar. Watch what you say. He's here to have fun. Your here to brag about your "amazing teaching skills" please...your wrath clan isn't that great. Your ahead of wolfclan because you have 4decent players helping you. Wolfclan has me and saladin and we still manaaged 800mil net until we got murdered. Did I tell kell to leave the game? No, even though I was angry, I respected it as a clever, tactical move!

Read the game RULES!

Game Goals
As the leader of an Army, your goal is to become the ruler of all other Warlords. Using everything from diplomacy to war, you must strive to build an Army wealthier than all others. Through this all, you will compete against other players all vying to achieve the same goals.

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

So you think I'm an idiot? Your telling me a bunch of new-ish players who are idiots can band together and takedown alazar, unlikely.
  I seriously was thinking about leaving rwl and going to play on another promi site, but I like most of you guy's around here so much, the admins are awesome and so are most of the players, alazar I've had enough of you and snare, I'll stay here, I'm not leaving, I'm not letting you make me leave.
  I definitaly can't speak from experience but wasn't rwl always a lot more aggresive back when it was first made? maybe someone can post on that.

Firetooth

Ooo come to end rev with me sharptooth :D
Eh. Shadow, bob, admins, dave, tom k, saladin, pupry dragon, marrel, sabriel (when she plays xD),snir and feng are cool. Mostly the rest (hem hem SNARE! DONT DRAG MATTERS BEETWEEN SERVERS!) are stupid hypocrites who have no clue what they're saying and likely have nothing better to do then insult others since they can't play properly.

Snare, Alazar, Kindly take this WHINE from me to go with your cheese and crackers. Pleae enjoy your WHINE! I know you guys like to make lots of WHINE! So please take this quality WHINE! :D

Thanks for those weasels alazars ;) One fell in love with one of my stoats :D a happy ending?

Oh and I reported your post ally. Usually I ignore flames, but this was far beyond a flame.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Wolf Snare

wow. I really cant even be bothered to respond to you Firetooth. you are ridiculous beyond any reasonable measure, and your childishness and immaturity are really shining through. I refuse to even stoop to your level. I retract my statement about you hitting puberty; evidently not.

I'll take care of you ingame when you have something worth destroying.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Firetooth

That says it all. You made me your enemy when you insulted my clan leader and ally in imperium and tried and miserably failed to bully order in imp. *nods*You gonna be mia fwiend! :D

Saladin

Quote from: Firetooth on June 02, 2008, 02:40:08 PM

That says it all. You made me your enemy when you insulted my clan leader and ally in imperium and tried and miserably failed to bully order in imp. *nods*You gonna be mia fwiend! :D

*laughs*
Starfish love you

Wolf Snare

Are we talking about imperium? no? well, we might aswell clear that up. Tell my firetooth, why were you in Order? refresh my memory, wasn't it you that betrayed redwall and joined a foreign team? Wasn't it you that leaked personal information about clan Redwall? Was it NOT YOU who gave away our leader Wolf Bites ingame account, along with who knows what other information you scooped from our topics? you are a disgrace, and you should be ashamed to call yourself a Redwaller. As far as I am concerned, you are a coward, and a very poor sport. I suggest you crawl away with your tail between your legs now, becuase when I bring the hurt to your turbo account within a few days, I have a feeling like you will be helping yourself to your "amusing" little meal you've assorted for me.

go lick your wounds, it's gonig to get worse.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Death

I assume you're saying that he told me which empire was Wolf Bite. That is incorrect, and I'm sure if you were to ask Wolf how I would know he would tell you. He used Call of the Wild as an AIM screename once, and when I saw the empire it was an easy guess. Nobody told me anything.

Firetooth

SHUT UP! IM FED UP! I DIDN'T FRICKIN SPY FOR ANOTHER CLAN!

*GRR*

Im fed up.

Death

Calm down, I'll explain it to them, you're seem too annoyed right now.