Question?

Started by Ashyra Nightwing, June 03, 2008, 08:48:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

I did 4murders. Ill message you ingame taek.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

Guess it doesn't matter now because some random idiot decided to murder away all his net unprovoked. Good going Sharptooh, you new players sure are welcoming to others...
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Sharptooh

I have personal reason's for murdering kell, look in the other topic, it explains

Wolf Snare

wat is your reasoning for destroying Lekahrym???? You are starting to piss me off.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Firetooth

Well I agreed to two different players to not murder lek anymore.
However, I have to say lek had no shields when I did those 4murders. Im not defending sharptooth, but lek woulda lost far less had he raised defences. Heck, if this was valhall forums people would probarbly be congratulating sharptooth :D
Edit: Content removed :P
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

This isn't valhall, and Lek couldn't have run to raise shields with all those troops if he wanted to. It was pointless, and it is going to cost Sharptooh dearly once he has something worth ruining.

Firetooth

Hmm. Id say easiest to do would just be to murder down taek, that would ruin all his efforts. Not like Id encourage that ;)

Shadow

Murders only lead to more murders. I'm thinking something a little more interesting.

Firetooth

What, like destroying all his loyalty? :D Im only even on reg anymore to help out wisey and krowdon. Same with feng I think.

Wolf Snare

You'll see. Us oldbies can only be tested so much before the genocide begins..
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Firetooth

This sounds fun :D Maybe Ill stick around to watch it?

Peace Alliance

I have to say, Sharptooth, It baffles me entirely that you would do something like that. In a situation where it is literally IMPOSSIBLE that a player could have provoked you, you decided to destroy everything they had.

I really confounds me... I don't think anyone would be on your side right now.

taekwondokid42

Quote from: Peace Alliance on June 06, 2008, 10:42:30 PM
I have to say, Sharptooth, It baffles me entirely that you would do something like that. In a situation where it is literally IMPOSSIBLE that a player could have provoked you, you decided to destroy everything they had.

I really confounds me... I don't think anyone would be on your side right now.

Are you talking about lek or kell?

Firetooth

Pretty sure he means lek. He destroyed over 1bil of lek's net...

Alazar is Back

I am guilty of murdering him as well, although i did not destroy that much net. From now on you guys have to tell me these things. When i get pissed off i make bad decisions ^_^
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..