Im just a little mad...

Started by Alazar is Back, July 22, 2008, 12:19:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kell

i did message wiseclaws many times, as she was the leader of the clan it wouldn't make much odds complaining to the other members
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Firetooth

Quote from: kell on July 25, 2008, 10:33:23 AM
i did message wiseclaws many times, as she was the leader of the clan it wouldn't make much odds complaining to the other members
hmm sorry I did not know. Maybe you should've messaged me or feng though, as she is inexperienced at the game. Besides, was murdering me because of what my leader did exactly fair?
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

thomaskreisman

turbo is just to good for anyone to care about Kell right now, no one even liked him that much on reg, I did and Firetooth did but not much other people.

Shadow

lol, you have no idea what you are talking about tom. Kell is one of the best liked players on this forum. Kiilling him turns just about every oldby worth the name against you.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

thomaskreisman

you would be surprised at what some of my old clan mate said about him, the admins know, they read all of the in-game messages.

Shadow

Your old clan mates are completely new, and the weight of your opinion on this forum and in game is directly proportional to how long you have been here.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

kell

as i said to cody on many occasions we're a dying breed the day I was called an oldby  i was so gutted, just shows how many great players have left our game. when i first started playing the skill level was so high it was a joy to finish top five, now you could join the last week of a set and easily finish in the top three
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

thomaskreisman

Quote from: kell on July 26, 2008, 10:15:30 PM
as i said to cody on many occasions we're a dying breed the day I was called an oldby  i was so gutted, just shows how many great players have left our game. when i first started playing the skill level was so high it was a joy to finish top five, now you could join the last week of a set and easily finish in the top three
not me, in many ways I'm a noob, Firetooth just thought me the farmer strat this round, I struggle to make top 10 sometimes.