Ad?

Started by Blood Wake, April 05, 2006, 04:48:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

where is Ad the Rat?

in someone's horde somewhere posing as a normal rat
2 (12.5%)
an expensive restaurant eating food off the ground.
3 (18.8%)
he drowned after falling off the side of a skiff
3 (18.8%)
he was in the Clan of Winter so long that he froze to death
5 (31.3%)
eating cheese
0 (0%)
other, be specific, VERY specific, I mean tell us a story, storys are always good, I could go for a story right now, especially ones about rats
3 (18.8%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Blood Wake

where had he been?
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

windhound

"he was in the Clan of Winter so long that he froze to death"   :cry:
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

artu

he drowned? :-(

Wolf Snare

restaurant eating food off floor.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

No no, see he was in the clan of winter, but then he left to go have fun with Trident who had decided that RWL was boring and started her own game that no one knew about. They still visit here every once in awhile, when their immensely successful business doesn't need running or they aren't on a beach getting fanned but rat-slave-minions.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Aqualis

Aye, rat-minions.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Ashyra Nightwing

He fell off the side of a skiff... fell, I said! I did NOT push him!

Naltaca

He's doing one of those spiffy new 3D computer generated movies with all the animals in which he plays a rat.  He wears one of those green suit so he actually gets to act it out.  His character has long hair and sunglasses, but it's still a rat.

My guess as to his character's role in the movie, is that he's a sneaky rat who tries to remain hidden most of the time, yet he frequently trips and falls, giving away his presence. 

Hmm... a guess as to the title of the movie?  00C (double O Cheese)
COOL STORY BRO

Aqualis

"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Blood Wake

well that was rude of you
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Holby

Don't do it, Aqualis!

Take me instead! It was me, I tell you!
I will not deleted this