Ad

Started by General Austin, February 26, 2003, 03:03:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General Austin

I think Ad should be rewarded for his kindness and generosity in the face of all these evil-like warlords. Should he be knighted officially in the Redwallian Forums?
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Bloodrath

Of corse we should. he has been a good friend and ally, and he is friendly to everyone. He should. Heh. B)  

Menatus

The Lady Shael

*growls* Whoever voted no better tell me their warlord number....*cracks knuckles* Ad's one of the nicest people I've met on the game.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

General Austin

YAY!!!!! Ad will be officiially knighted once I can get Stormy or Retto to read this topic...
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Trident

Good ol Ad.  Obviously some newbie musta voted no.  13 yes vs 4 no...

Kazaar

Since I haven't really looked at other topics then the roleplaying before I do not really know this Ad so I said yes, I saw him a few times and he is a pretty good guy.

Abby The Rat

Oh man, I've just looked at the final voting,

18 to 4

Whoa, that the biggest ratio yet in a poll voting

~Feels so loved~

I wonder if the people who voted no will own up and tell me why?
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Duke

I am a great Dwarven Warrior

- The great Blue Dragon

-Thorn Destructor Great dwarven Hero

Holby

*Calms down, remembers the markers, but speaks through clenched teeth* I say that the reason we had a poll, was to get the answer easily.
When you're against or for something, how about you give a reason when you publicly state your vote?

Ad's already been Knighted, anyhow.
I will not deleted this

Abby The Rat

Yes, I wanted to know who said no and why.

Now it 18 to 5. ~shrugs~

Why duke?

Bloodrath

Simple. He is a newb who is jealous. <_<  

calria

I find that all newbs who are really rude or annoying generally act this way because they are jealous and resentful of oldies' talent, skill, and, above all else, establishment on the forums.

Duke

"cause i mean u are not the best at all of the topics. You should have to be the best i am really sure you are not the best at roleplayin. But in other words it is tooo late for my vote to matter" says duke as he bows to make his alligence
I am a great Dwarven Warrior

- The great Blue Dragon

-Thorn Destructor Great dwarven Hero

Abby The Rat

Ah, I see Duke, I'm sure others well tell you why I'm knight, and it not to do with begin best at topics or role playing..