A count down everyone

Started by Abby The Rat, November 21, 2003, 07:12:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark

Heh, I alway thought your real name was calria.  Interesting.
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

calria

*laughs* That's kind of cool.

Riverpaw

@Cal
Yay. Thanks! *prods Cal's post count* Thanks muchly.

@Alc
That's the type of stuff you say if you want to be injured seriously. Trust me, it's possible. Besides, there are perks to meeting people online. You don't see them so your perception of them is based on their character and personality not their appearence. Of course, that doesn't apply to online dating services, so don't get any ideas.

@Cal
You speak of him as if he humors you. I dunno, but that letter in your LJ scared me.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

calria

I'd rather be amused by it than get upset... Getting upset is what people like that want you to do, so why do it? Anyway, it's kind of funny when he spends hours online telling me that I'm a looser when he is the way he is. You'd have to know both him and me in real life to understand... *L*

It'd be like... ummm... if Julie decided to start insulting people because they weren't serious enough, or something.

Ashyra Nightwing

I was right! I want a rubber duckie!
*pouts*

calria

*pets*

You can have a rubber block of cheese instead...
ooo... *adds one to her RWL drawing*

TR Shadow

Quote from: calriaI'd rather be amused by it than get upset... Getting upset is what people like that want you to do, so why do it? Anyway, it's kind of funny when he spends hours online telling me that I'm a looser when he is the way he is. You'd have to know both him and me in real life to understand... *L*

It'd be like... ummm... if Julie decided to start insulting people because they weren't serious enough, or something.
You are never serious, Sarah!  I hate it when people do that!  You have to joke all the time!  I mean, seriously, you could at least spell 'loser' correctly.

*Mutters* The audacity of some people...

calria

*erases the word "loser" from her dictionary and adds an extra 'o' while nobody's watching*

I emerge still the SPAG queen! *dances and frolics*

Menatus

Even ADmins can spam... ;)  

calria

Aha! But you fail to realise, my dear Tania, that this meeting shall be important to RWL history! The first cross-oceanic journey for the sole purpose of one RWLer meeting another!

(Yes, I know Aus and Ad met, but Aus wasn't going just to Stroud just for that purpose, now, was he?)

Menatus

calria

Tania, thou art a menace unto society.

Abby The Rat

He came to stroud just for me, but that was only because he was on holiday in England thus he had the chance to meet and took the chance.

They're both great, him and his father.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

calria

And not only that, but he looks like a hobbit, too!

Abby The Rat

Oh but he does, he does, about the right height too.

AUSSSs.. you a hobbit studying us or something?
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]