Only answers.

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, June 03, 2009, 02:09:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

I watched the first 20 seconds and then got bored. seriously.  Im going to eat in a few minutes. *stomach growls*
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Takara

Krowdon

no no Takara. Meep has turned into Meeg. Didnt you get the memo??

And BTW, I am going to eat dinner. BRB
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Takara

Krowdon

Meep got old so I changed it to Meeg.

Night Wolf

Yes my internet is much faster now

Briar

I don't understand the question
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Night Wolf

Yes that is my final answer.

Sabriel

No, actually, school is very boring, classes at least.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Night Wolf

Yeah I wish I could be going back to school as well

Sabriel

No, that's true, really. I did use to have 18 subjects in school.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Briar

I was wondering the same thing
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Night Wolf

Quote from: Sabriel on September 04, 2009, 03:39:32 AM
No, that's true, really. I did use to have 18 subjects in school.
18 Subjects?!?!?!?

Briar

Sabriel

Quote from: Night Wolf on September 04, 2009, 01:16:21 PM18 Subjects?!?!?!?

Yes, I know... the government was kinda experimenting with new education plan, so we served as guinea pigs ::) Fortunately, pupils today don't/won't have 18 subjects. Thankfully they ditched the plan.
Poor me. I really was born in wrong time.

USUALLY.