Please don't attack a new account!

Started by Trident, January 10, 2003, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident

Please don't attack 809, please!  I'm trying something new, and I'd appreciate if nobody would attack me.  PleAsE PeoPLe

Fenix

The people that attack that low wont even be in the forums, probably...unless they make angry and I send them to meet you :)

Trident

What?  What does that mean  ;) ?   My rank is 50 or so (new account).  Even then I hope nobody attacks her.  

Aldor Plain Walker

Ahh, so the horses are breading again...

Fenix

If you're going to take the time to use the "shift" key, you could at least take the time learn how to spell breed.

I rephrased it slightly, better?

Orcrist

Why would he use the shift key for "breading", even though he spelled it incorrectly.
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Trident

'Nough of that, thanks to a lot of people my rank is...going to remain anonymous...hehe.  BTW, I tried to delete Skull Riders account, but I had no idea what name I signed up on!  My parents wouldn't want my real name... so I guess 164 is up for people to attack it.  So is 5...593 or something whatever the outsiders are (that one sent me waaaay to much stuff!  My poor economy).  Don't send aid to 164, please!  I'm abandoning that account.  Either that or I'll have my brother use it and loot and loot and send my friend lots of money!  (He gets 2 mil a turn on looting!  3 mil for 2 turns on looting in general's hut! :o)  Enough talking already...

Aldor Plain Walker

I really don't care if I spelled breeding as "breading"  Everyone knew what the word was.  I wasn't taking a spelling test.  Just to spite you all, I'm not even gonna bother correcting it.

Trident

You'd think that the complainers of spelling are first place people in the spelling B or summat.  (I have an idea; let's make spelling mistakes on purpose)!

Shael of Torethevel

your telin' mee. spelin' miztackes our sooooooo anoyin'..... :P  :D  
~The Lady Shael, Once Empress and Third Ruler of Mossflower Country and Beyond

Warlord(ess) of The Black Raiders, #55
Leader of The Band of Rebels, #225
Founder of The Rebels of Mossflower
Leader of El Queso, #419
Commander of the Daughters of Delor, #679
Lady of The Realm of Unspoken Darkness, #1235

"Good evening, I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in parts of my body?"
~The dairy animal, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Gud idea. Mabe won day it cud replase cheeze.

Trident

I tink it alreddy has replased chezz.

Ashyra Nightwing

This, my friends, is old. When I couldn't even spell badly on purpose... But bad spelling will never replace cheese.

"The RWL Forums- 66 Pages of Topics Since Feb.  2003"

The Lady Shael

Ooh, yes, I noticed that! I was like 'Wow! 66 pages of topics!'...I can't believe it's been that many, and this is only on the new forum, imagine how many more were on the old! *glances at her own post* Even I couldn't make spelling mistakes on purpose....^_^
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Ashyra Nightwing

I can still reach the front page of the old forums... There were only 7,000 posts on that, y'know.