Idea for immort

Started by Shadow, December 04, 2009, 07:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Would it be hard to put the turns used for each of the 15 players in the immort? Might be interesting to see final nets in terms of activity level.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

windhound

Not hard, no.  Just pulling another entry from the db when the scores page is built

It would be a neat metric to see, we'll see about implementing it.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Night Wolf

That would be really cool.Especially because im rarely very active and still place in the top 15 pretty much all the time so it would be awesome to see how active other people are compared to myself.

Alazar is Back

I agree, would be interesting. The only thing is that I can see the arguements now about how So and so is better than you because they beat you and with less turns...etc etc.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Shadow

Lol, there will always be arguments about it, who cares.

Firetooth

Me like-iirc, I used 10k turns last round, if anybody cares :P
It'd be nice to see how different strats use turns I guess...though it'd be pretty vauge
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Peace Alliance

We can add in all sorts of info. attacks, defenses, turns used, cities, kills

Firetooth

A system like valhall's would be the best-where there is a record for every players past rounds, what race they were, what net etc, though I can't imagine that'd be easy to do.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

For that we need a universal login - something that has been discussed and agreed would be really nice. But yeah, that would be a bit more work, so probably down the road a little bit.