Get Stoned
1 (25%)
Better Than me
1 (25%)
By the way
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Alazar is Back

Most people have only heard lips of an angel so that will probably be the winner but i got to ask and no they arent a bad band because of their song "get stoned" it is one of my favorite songs and i would never touch any drugs!
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Gorak

Hinder sucks balls
just another Nickleback clone

in 5 years, noone will even remember Hinder
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Alazar is Back

and they're nothing like nickleback!

The Lady Shael

Meh, I think they sound a lot like Nickelback...but I like both bands. I've only heard Lips of an Angel and Better than Me though.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Gen. Volkov

They sound very similar to Nickelback, the first time I heard a Hinder song, I thought it was Nickelback. And I intensely dislike both bands. Besides, they are both just knockoffs of Creed.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Alazar is Back

in a way yes they are nock offs of creed and thats another reason why i like both of them....not so much nickleback but hinder i love! i like the unpopular song of nickleback because then they are not over-played!

Blood Wake

my friend was playing songs for me in the car and he turned on a song and told me to guess who it was and I said "Nickleback" it was hinder, but the vocals were almost exactly like that animals song by Nickelback and I really couldn't tell much difference between the two besides the lyrics. I agree with Gorak, in 5 years, no one will remember them because they do not have one thing special about them, not one thing
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Alazar is Back

omg, we'll just have to see i guess, theres no winning with you guys!

Gorak

what did you expect?  promoting some crappy manufactured radio pop band

Alazar is Back

first off they are not a pop band, i HATE pop with a passion! dman you people you make me mad!

Gen. Volkov

"pop" in the sense that they've been forcibly made popular.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on March 11, 2007, 04:08:30 AM
"pop" in the sense that they've been forcibly made popular.

pshht, forcibly made popular theyre just good, i did not jump on the band wagon, i started the bandwagon!

Gorak

not surprising you like them so much
they're music is specifically manufactured to to be popular with a certain demographic.
that demographic being, 12-15 year old girls

Gen. Volkov

Quotepshht, forcibly made popular theyre just good, i did not jump on the band wagon, i started the bandwagon!

Started my fat white rear. You didn't start anything. The bandwagon was started by the record companies.

Quotethat demographic being, 12-15 year old girls

ROFL, you crack me up.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Gorak on March 11, 2007, 03:27:09 PM
that demographic being, 12-15 year old girls

ok, well i dont know how you can say that music is for a certain gender or age group, like your scandanavian metal and poo is for scandinavians, so if you want to say stuff about the people who are supposed to listen to my music the'll you'll understand what i am saying right? :?