Krowdon and Eero sittin in a tree....

Started by Night Wolf, June 13, 2009, 03:23:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wisey

.. Okay ..

But hey, the people I find attractive aren't usually what you'd expect from a teenage girl.  The Bieber dude scares the daylights out of me ..

^ See, he's cute without makeup!  It's very cliche for me, I know.  If you can guess who this is .. :wink:

And Ville Valo .. *rambles on about Finnish goth guys, left in her own puddle of drool*
☠♪ Tenebris In Lux (Wisey) ♪☠
Forever metal and vikings

Krowdon

I dunno that guy, but he's gonna haunt my dreams. (no offense. ^__^)
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

He makes me want to induce vomiting. Much offence, too. Omg.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Wisey

It's MM without makeup.  The nose sorta gives it away, at least, for me ..

^This is Ville

[Note to kiddies: I would not recommend looking up images of Marilyn Manson or Ville Valo]

Ungatt Trunn II

Why would kitties look up pictures of anything besides meow mix?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Wisey

*shrugs* idk.  I just wanted to put up the disclaimer just in case.  You never know ..

And it's kiddies with a d, indicating or pertaining to, the address to children or kids.  I just posted the picture of cat food because I felt like it :D 

Dirty Harry

Quote from: Wisey on July 12, 2010, 08:21:30 PM
.. Okay ..

But hey, the people I find attractive aren't usually what you'd expect from a teenage girl.  The Bieber dude scares the daylights out of me ..

^ See, he's cute without makeup!  It's very cliche for me, I know.  If you can guess who this is .. :wink:

And Ville Valo .. *rambles on about Finnish goth guys, left in her own puddle of drool*
He's a gangly, long haired, strange emo. In my day, we wouldn't be let out the house like that.
He makes me sick :-X
Spa Regulator.

"Go ahead, make my day."

Wisey

Emo can be objective label, when placed on others.  I've never seen him label himself that, nor goth, nor punk.  I do understand he's a different person, but he is a human.

Dirty Harry

Quote from: Wisey on July 13, 2010, 01:30:35 PM
Emo is objective.  I've never seen him label himself that, nor goth, nor punk.  I do understand he's a different person.
Whatever, all your stereotypes confuse me.
Spa Regulator.

"Go ahead, make my day."

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Ungatt Trunn II

He looks like a damned vampire who had a troubled childhood, got burned by a napalm bomb in 'Nam, died, then got revived after being put on display in a McDonalds for a few years without and preservatives.

Ew.

And, why would children or kids search for a name which is some ill conceived concoction of a psycho's name and a troubled blond celebrity from the mid 20th century's name? That doesn't even make sense. However if such children exist they obviously know more about the world than I do and are therefor offered invitation to the SRA child corps. HOOAH!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Twilight Shadow

Quote from: Krowdon on July 12, 2010, 06:41:17 PM
Creepy? No he;s not. he's adorable and has little hearts.

Aka creepy at least i will have a fine young women soon :P

Night Wolf

Quote from: Krowdon on July 12, 2010, 08:25:03 AM
Quote from: Night Wolf on July 11, 2010, 01:20:41 PM
You making fun of krowndon and her husband-to-be?

Im not dating Eero. I have a boyfriend. I already postd about this. Rhett and I are dating.

Rhett:

Im so sorry for you rhett im sure it will all be over soon  ;)

And Id show you a pic of my gf but your not special enough :P

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf