Krowdon and Eero sittin in a tree....

Started by Night Wolf, June 13, 2009, 03:23:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

I think both of them are laughing at you...krowdon get on and spam yourself your brother is not as cool  :P

Twilight Shadow

Quote from: Night Wolf on July 25, 2010, 05:51:31 PM
I think both of them are laughing at you...krowdon get on and spam yourself your brother is not as cool  :P

How do you know if I am cool or not maybe not for RWL but I have more friends than you...

Krowdon

Quote from: Twilight Shadow on July 25, 2010, 08:03:25 PM

How do you know if I am cool or not maybe not for RWL but I have more friends than you...

I am cool. And I was gone with friends all day so nyah.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Twilight Shadow

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Twilight Shadow

Hows that make you cool in any sort of way, "I am cool cuz I went bowling qith some friends like omg"

Night Wolf

Quote from: Twilight Shadow on July 25, 2010, 08:03:25 PM

Im sure you do  ;)

Twilight Shadow

Krowdon

Twilight Shadow

Night Wolf

Desperate cries of a friendless nerd lol

Twilight Shadow

Night Wolf

Twilight Shadow

More than you you just have your gf or she is for now and by the way i don't want her anymore :P