Krowdon and Eero sittin in a tree....

Started by Night Wolf, June 13, 2009, 03:23:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Ha. Fun times. One of my favorite memories, actually.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Mr.Grimm

I can think of better. Like the time I helped kill Trunn. :P

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Krowdon

ah. Lol. I killed once, last reg round. I got paid to do it. By PA, I think. Rizzan helped, but I did the actual kill, cuz I decided if someone were to take revenge, I'd rather them go after me than my clanmates. I dont remember who we killed...

Mr.Grimm

Krowdon

Nope. But I got a lot of Money, and I sent a lot to Rizzan.

Mr.Grimm

Because the leader of the clan I belonged too, was almost killed. They believed that Blackfly was behind the attack. I then left the clan in search of finding out who almost killed the leader of my clan.

Krowdon

I think I killed a not so important person. I was asked to, so I did.

Mr.Grimm

You are an assassin. You weren't named cheese something were you?

Krowdon

Mr.Grimm

I don't remember you. I don't think it was you anyways.

Krowdon

I've been playing almost four years! how can you never see my name? I am the assistant leader of EOTP (Really, the only one who posts anymore... :(  )

Mr.Grimm

Do you remember anyone named Volg? Because otherwise I don't remember you.

Kyrolin Zenyar

Highest Rank: 1 (turbo)
Lowest Rank: Last?
Quote from: Krowdon on May 29, 2011, 08:52:15 PM
Who goes to war over spam? ohrite, we do. RSL!