TOP 10!!!!

Started by Trident, January 30, 2003, 08:56:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident

I'M IN THE TOP 10!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!  I owe it all to a very good friend of mine- Josh  :D   What I like best about being in the top 10, is that if I get out of it, Josh will take care of that  :D  :D  :D  :D   That's why I like him so much, he's so nice to you.  There, all of you Josh-haters have it.

Menatus

Oh my God. Who's a Josh hater? Certainly not me, though you think I am for some reason. I did make the name for IMC ya know :P

I was once in the top ten...good times. I'll be back, you watch. He is so nice to you.

Trident

What?  WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?  I never thought you hated him!  The names, when I search in yahoo.com that say "Josh-haters" seem to be TR Shadow and Beatles  :P  

Ereptor

trident you are skull riders ???
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Trident

Yea.  I might join back with your clan, sorry about leaving, but Josh is a good friend, and I joined his clan, but he's leaving so I might too.

Menatus

Then I will reign! AHAHAHAHA!!! No. I had 90,000,000 when I left...*sniff* WHY'D I HAVE TO BE SO STUPID!?!?!? ^^;;; I want my rank 7 back. I should have waited for someone to kill me before I left. Eh, whachagonnado. Hi!

....But IMC is good! And good is good.

Trident

Why did you change, Menatus?  You were a good player, going from 97 to 7...  :(  

Shytalon

Hmm... I finally graced the top ten for a bit tonight. 'Twas a good feeling to finally be up there...

~Shy, Myuh!
"Like a song,
Out of tune and out of time,
All I needed was a rhyme for you.
C'est la vie."
~C'est la vie, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer

~Assisstant to RFF, Rubinsky's Renegades (#15)

TR Shadow

Quote from: TridentWhat?  WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?  I never thought you hated him!  The names, when I search in yahoo.com that say "Josh-haters" seem to be TR Shadow and Beatles  :P
Can someones tellage me whosa Josh is?

General Austin

Fenix, or TarsonisIV
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Trident

He's mainly what everybody's talking about...actually, there's two Josh's here...One form Canada, one form Illinoise...

Menatus

IT'S ILLINOIS!!!!