BOUNTY

Started by The Beatles, January 31, 2003, 08:34:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident

Holt Lutra is Ken, right?  I got him good for his treachery to my leader's friend.  1 mil rats is nothing.  I'd offer 4 mil rats for a bounty on people, not to mention 900 mil dollars (yea, I have it), and 100 mil food.

Wickedclaw

Beatles, you must have sucked at this game, because you have no idea how to play it. Do you not realize that Josh doesnt have to attack Ken? I can, Germania can, anyone can who can prepare raiders. Do you not realize that if he ever tried to murder I could simple destroy Ken's leaders.  I am confident that I have plenty of leaders to get about any job done.

~Wickedclaw

Germania

Except on me  :D  

Germania

and if he is Holt Lutra, he dosen't have 1.9 million leaders because I believe that would require about 19,000 huts.

Currently Holt Lutra sits at 13,381.

Fenix

Ken also put a 1 million dollar bounty on my head.

The Beatles

Not that I know of.

Fenix

It was an in-game message.  Deathclaw is also talking about taking me down.

Some friends...

Deathclaw

I've never said that, Josh. I didn't know Kilk was your friend and I'm sorry I attacked him. Can you just spare me? If I had known I'd have never attacked once.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Fenix

I'm sad about the stuff Aden's telling me about the space shuttle.. I don't feel like this gay game right now.
Jason you and Kilks had a truce.  You betrayed that truce.  In fact, MOST of you had atruce with him to stop the beatings.  He stopped and went dorment for awhile.. but when you had the chance you all attacked him.  Kilk was the FIRST person to send me aid, and one of the only ones.  He is mine to stand by, until the end.  Once he logs on and raises his health, he wont be broken again.  
I'm sorry for saying that message before about killing everyone who attacked him.  I wont - I merely don't have the heart to kill my friends like Aden or Wickedclaw, especially not Austin.
If Kilk survives...I will not stop him from regaining his land.

~>John<~

hmm......I think u've already done that 10fold Fenix
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome