how mean

Started by kell, January 17, 2008, 11:30:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kell

a newbie only here a day wrote to me cause he's having a hard time, what's going on in turbo when new players are attacked so much?

he was attacked by YouJustOpenedUpAcanOworms about 60+ times, in all fairness that's beyond a joke
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

pippin the mighty

Lol, its funny but mean, who was it?

windhound

Funny?
I fail to see the humor pippin

This is how people are driven away, and we need new players badly
Some people are just twits
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

pippin the mighty

I mean the name is funny, and 60+, thats what i used to do. And im not a twit -.-

Firetooth

I just saw as well (the player was IRA), why cant we try to incourage noobs? I try to give noobs in the armarda spells as leader to encourage them, as well as aid when I can spare it,
  People are driven away because the game is complicated to understand, tom the fox really is having a hard time even spending turns, what happened to that tutorial wolf bite started sending noobs??
  Noobs are driven away because other noobs get in to wars with them, or they pick a fight with a bigger player, who usually crushes them.
  Reven was harrased by quar and david last round because he grabbed a bit off quar, in the end I had to ask david what was going on, who then said reven had onlined quar. Quar had murdered him loads and poisened as well though.
  But im going off topic-maybe we should encourage noobs more instead of driving them away? You'd scare yourself looking through the archives of players never to use a turn :o
If I see YouJustOpenedUpAcanOworms do this again I will attack them.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

pippin the mighty

That doesnt solve a thing, that will make him leave, you just have to speak to him and try to get him to understand, unless that doesnt work or you cant do anytihng atall about it, just let them solve it.

Firetooth

Then that doesnt help either, letting them solve it.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shade

YouJustOpenedUpAcanOworms = Alazar

Firetooth

So why did they just wreck IRA? It's not like it really benifeted them.

kell

thanks shade for at first i thought it was you,
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

The Obliterator

Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Marell

Purple Dragon is Kyle's (Shadows) brother.
Shade's in game name is...Shade, seems to have had a name change from Thrall, didnt know you could do that.

And Alazar why attack IRA 60+ times when it wasnt even him who killed you?

windhound

Quote from: pippin the mighty on January 17, 2008, 11:48:40 AM
I mean the name is funny, and 60+, thats what i used to do. And im not a twit -.-
then you used to be a twit.  no excuse for attacking a single player that much

Seriously.  There is something called diminishing returns.  You only profit so much per attack, with the profit lessening with every attack
Generally this is reached way before 21 attacks, much less 60.  I try not to exceed 7-8 attacks per horde per run and I've done fairly well with that

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Marell on January 17, 2008, 06:54:26 PM
Purple Dragon is Kyle's (Shadows) brother.
Shade's in game name is...Shade, seems to have had a name change from Thrall, didnt know you could do that.

And Alazar why attack IRA 60+ times when it wasnt even him who killed you?

I was in the southsward and he was the only person i could have attacked im sorry, in normal circumstances i would not have done this, sorry! Kell i can see if your upset it was nothing personal, like i said you were the only land source there was and i believe i attacked you 53 times total.....which is still alot:P

On another note i have been helping mad eyes alot i get about 2-5 questions a day from him and i explain everything to the best of my ability.

Quote from: Shade on January 17, 2008, 01:02:49 PM
YouJustOpenedUpAcanOworms = Alazar

Thanks, I appreciate it! >:(
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

pippin the mighty

Alazar, my friend on here just told me that your doing it again, pounding him down to 2k acres.
He didn't tell me how many times, but still 2k land, thats just unfair.