Night Wolf has never been more right

Started by Krowdon, June 07, 2011, 05:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilkenne

I recommend a box of seven melting snowballs.

Krowdon

Theres not a topic yet. Ungatt might not like this.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Neobaron

That is why I suggested Shael do it.
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Kilkenne

I have sent a private message to Shael detailing the cost-benefit analysis in promoting a box of seven melting snowballs to the head of the Spa Room.

Krowdon

He certainly could work for very little.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Quote from: Krowdon on June 07, 2011, 05:21:28 PM
Quote from: Night Wolf on October 27, 2009, 05:10:13 PM
Return to the spa so we may return peace to our beloved spa room. Return it to its former self, when me and briar would stay up until 3 AM spamming. And when everyone would say I had a crush on her. When me and krowdon would throw random things at each other and always be fighting. When grimm and briar would plot together. And when we made fun of krowdon and her seven boyfriends. When we called /ungatt/ a drunk. And we post random things that were completly random and yet really funny.

Thats the spa room!

Yes! That is the Spa we all once knew and loved. We need things back to that! Why have we lost our spamming heritage? RSL!  Night Wolf, you have never been more right than in this message. This should be our goal.
Thats why I am was chairman

Ungatt Trunn II

You wanna dance with the Devil? WELL HERE I AM!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Kilkenne

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on June 08, 2011, 11:56:23 PM

whilst i support your crusade against night wolf's awful posting, how long can you rest at the feet of my glorious posts?

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Ungatt Trunn II

Quote from: Kilkenne on June 09, 2011, 04:04:54 AM
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on June 08, 2011, 11:56:23 PM

whilst i support your crusade against night wolf's awful posting, how long can you rest at the feet of my glorious posts?

As long as it takes me to modify them I guess.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Mr.Grimm

Oh dear spam... Not free elections!!!! In the name of all that is Spam and good, not free elections!

Ungatt Trunn II

Spa Federations supports restricted democracy. Would you like to know more?
DIE HIPPIE DIE