Hellboy

Started by Trogdor 22, April 11, 2004, 07:45:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trogdor 22

I saw Hellboy last night, and it was pretty friggin awesome. There were some mediocre parts, but it still rocked, especially that zombie ninja dude. The only problem was that the audience was made up of self concious(did I spell that right?) pre teens and some single dad and his five year old.
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

Wildwood

anything with a cuss word in its name, even if it is a name of a character, that movie has to stink.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Peace Alliance

I gave it a 5. Would have been an 8 if it weren't for the TERRIBLE ending.

wolf bite

If you like movies simply because of really great special effects and lots of radical action, then it was a great movie.

But if you care about tons of flaws in the plot, abuse of poetic license, and that you can?t know what is going on unless you are familiar with the comic book, then it was terrible.

I am a little of both. Scratched my head a lot about not understanding what was going on, but lots of neat stuff to look at.

Gave it a 5.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Peace Alliance

yeah, a 5 was good. I liked the special effects. And I could relate with a lot of the characters... But theres also something about just jumping on the comic book bandwagon without putting a lot of thought into it that shows up in this movie.

Trogdor 22

Quote from: Wildwoodanything with a cuss word in its name, even if it is a name of a character, that movie has to stink.
Umm... He is a boy from ..., and it's not really a cuss word if it's used int the biblical sense.

Besides, its an action movie, I didn'te expect much plot wise, and I didn't notice any major flaws, except that the ending was sorta anti climactic.  
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

Peace Alliance

yeah, the only swearing i'm agaisnt, is using the lords name out of conext, or saying really rude words. hellboy isn't really rude, and its certainly not the lords name.

Sonoras

Havent seen it.

Scarwake

I NULLED!!!!!! Because I've not seen that movie yet....
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Ashyra Nightwing

I haven't seen it...