bounty

Started by Wolf Snare, February 23, 2011, 11:57:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Be as pompous as you like, but sexist comments are not appropriate for this forum.

Shadow
Modding
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

The Obliterator

Haha and this is what i have really missed about redwall warlords
Keep it up guys its just getting interesting :D
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Sharptooh

Quote from: Holby on February 28, 2011, 03:48:51 AM
You look pretty silly in this thread, Sevz. I wonder if your allies are embarrassed by your antics? Wolf Snare?

Definitely agree with you Holby XD

Honestly I'm kind of glad I did this just for the comedy relief

As for if your still being serious Sevz, then please do try and kill me in a server where you get 1 turn every 10 minutes, and I'm glad you re-enlisted the bounty, it engages lots of newer players

Quote from: The Obliterator on February 28, 2011, 07:37:30 AM
Keep it up guys its just getting interesting :D

I'll try my best  :D

Firetooth

Quote from: Holby on February 28, 2011, 03:48:51 AM
You look pretty silly in this thread, Sevz. I wonder if your allies are embarrassed by your antics? Wolf Snare?
Sevz doesn't have allies, he has followers. He's completely incapable of working on a team. He also seems incapable of rational thought, or of civil discussion.

Quote from: Sevah on February 28, 2011, 03:43:07 AM
There's truth in my statement. In the day of empires, females and children weren't allowed to fight. Common knowledge that the weak requested peace.

The bounty is re-instated as first priority.
Poor Sharptooh
:D

You're a joke. 100bil to whoever kills this pompous, ridiculous empire.

Oh, that's right, kills need a whole team on reg, even when clanned. Good luck killing Sharp. ::)

On that note, there can now be no doubts Sevz does indeed have an inflated ego.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sevah

YOUR ALL USELESS.
Keep hitting my leaders like little girls cos that's all ya are. A group of weak little girls that can't play so ya's run me down on the forums. Check the scores n00bs. Go fail a few leader attacks against a lizard.
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Holby

Someone's gone a little bonkers.
I will not deleted this

Sevah

True. Idiots are driving me crazy

Gen. Volkov

QuoteYOUR ALL USELESS.
Keep hitting my leaders like little girls cos that's all ya are. A group of weak little girls that can't play so ya's run me down on the forums. Check the scores n00bs. Go fail a few leader attacks against a lizard.

Keep talking Sevz, and I'll take you out of first place. Any one of the leader players could spend a run murdering you into the ground. So just take a chill pill. Sure, I could buy up the troops to break you, but hitting your leaders is easier.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Sevah

Eh, You're a champ Volkov and thanks for sharing leaders with me.

The Obliterator

You can still solo kill on reg it's just very hard
You just need lots of loyalty
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Firetooth

I have the money to break you, Sevz, but I have better things to spend it on. If you think I'm weak, let's see what you're outlook will be after a run of murdering.

I'll be honest Sevah, very few people have any sympathy for you. Keep provoking, and you'll see how "useless" we really are, but surely we can't stand up to a flawless veteran like you. We're all little girls, and everybody knows women are weak.

I'm done here, Sevah. I'd suggest shutting up before you embarrass you and your allies followers any more. Let your actions in game do the talking.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Briar

>On a side note, Sevz works just fine on a team. I've worked with him in a couple of Turbo rounds and it was a pretty good give and take.<

*continue*

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Firetooth

Quote from: Briar on March 02, 2011, 10:45:58 AM
>On a side note, Sevz works just fine on a team. I've worked with him in a couple of Turbo rounds and it was a pretty good give and take.<

*continue*

Besides the fact he insists team play is weak, and has backstabbed, and made promises he hasn't kept. Not a good team player. He's also unreliable, inconsistent and controlling.

Briar

I'll give you controlling. The rest, I've nothing to say either way.

I find his methods similar to that of Bob.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Firetooth

Bit low leaders to be holding 155mil rats on...

Raise Your Weapon & it's Over (#35)
Turns (?)   450 (max 450)
Turns Stored (?)   150 (max 150)
Rank (?)   #1
Workers (?)   24,460
Acres (?)   12,387
Cash (?)   $773,869,726
Food (?)   4,066,880,081
Loyalty (?)   222,473
Networth (?)   $300,184,891

Location (?)   Mossflower
Race (?)   Wolf
Health (?)   100%
Tax Rate (?)   11%
Rats (?)   155,189,146
Weasels (?)   7
Stoats (?)   8,217,443
Skiffs (?)   3,341,646
Leaders (?)   2,081,027

EDIT: I wasn't related to Sharptooth's actions, before you ask, however if Sevah runs his mouth off much more, I'll probably join up, too.