Reg

Started by RazorClaw, December 13, 2004, 12:33:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

I'd like to have this topic be a list of ideas on how to make Reg more fun.

I believe that it is lack of land that is slowing it up. #31 got all of it in the beginning, and there's really not much. I believe it was second Era where 25,000 land was about average, with the top three having anywhere from 30-100K acres, and some of the rest of the top 10 (I had 45K) having around 40K. That Era was really fun. I left afterwards. Then, I come back, and the third Era is rather land deprived, and there aren't nearly as many people. Anyways, there's my two cents.  

Vengerak

Are we only in the Third Age? I thought there'd been more between Ereptor's reign and my stopping paying attention.

cloud

There was Josh pwning, u might have missed that  :P  
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Ashyra Nightwing

Uh.. I think this is the Sixth Era. Actually it might be the the Fifth...

RazorClaw

Josh's cheating I did not count, as it was not an immortalized thing and I'm still P.O.ed at not being ble to see the best I've done so far.  

Vengerak

Heh, no, Josh's told be all about how he owned you all.

Yeah, I'm sure I saw a bit of the Third Age.  It was ROME in charge, and then the giant and boring Slayer clan, and then some Slayer went rogue and I know very little else (in fact, I'm not even sure on that).

Peace won through in the Second Age, didn't he?  Smashed up Ereptor after a tornado took him out of the action.

Juska

Back to Thamior land suggestion, actually there's alot of land in-game, except it's hard for top 10 players to get it because of the high -%'s when hitting higher and lower players.

Too get more land eliminate dropping, and get more people to come, or go lizard and explore.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Nohcnonk

There should be a land farm...

The Lady Shael

This is Shael confirming we are in the Sixth Era.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Gen. Volkov

Wow.. is it sixth era already? I came back in what the third/fourth era?? How time flies.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Orcrist

We need a land farm or, even better, give each member 5,000 unused land. Everyone would benefit, and there would be MUCH more land, making much more possible to do other strats besides leaders.
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Peace Alliance

Its really early in reg guys, plus the guy up top is suckin up the land. we are hardly land starved, you guys are just not used to working with such low land. the land in the game IS slowly increasing.

Menatus

I really can't understand why this era is so land-deprived. Last one, too. Scout, everyone! Sell some troops for goodins sake.

Nohcnonk

We have a pretty good amount of land.  I'm in the largest clan and I can still get up to at least 30k a run.

Orcrist

Yea- that's true. But there's almost 0% chance that 2 separate people could each have 50k land and there would still be plenty of land to go around. I know it would be very difficult to introduce that kind of land now, maybe next set, scout could be 1.5X as powerful? I don't think anyone could lose from having more land...
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant