Umm...

Started by General Austin, December 17, 2004, 08:06:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General Austin

Question: Why did death Eater unprovokedly attack windhounds (A member of my clan) from 10k acres to 3k acres when we were supposed to be in an alliance? I don't think that's very nice... <_<  
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

RazorClaw

They took us off ally because it "was no longer profitable to them".  

Death Eater

Answer: Who said I was nice ;)  
user posted image

RazorClaw

I think he's more concerned with the fact that our clans were supposed to be allied than you specifically attacking him. I think he could have cared less if we weren't allied... And I got hammered too. I lost 300K leaders because of it.  

Peace Alliance

i like the way you think DE  :D  

Juska

Indy razorclaw, then you don't have that problem.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Neobaron

*sigh*

That wasnt the agreement...       but ah well.  
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Gen. Volkov

Actually that WAS the agreement Neo. And I didn't give Death specific permission to attack all of BA... really it was just because several of your members were quite landfat. He uh... lets say "liberally" interpreted what I said to him. But just to make clear, we are not at war with you, just the alliance is no longer in place. I am willing to renegotiate one with you if you wish. I had to unally one or the other of the clans I was allied with, or I would be denying my members a whole lot of the available land.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

RazorClaw

Taking 9 of my 16K acres is attacking someone landfat? I think not.  

Gen. Volkov

16k acres in the current reg enviroment IS landfat razor. Taking 9k of them is while a little excessive, just a landgrab.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Death Eater

Easy land is too tempting to give up...and you were easy land, along with a lot of other players in your clan. And really, if I didn't hit, someone else would have, so it doesnt make a difference
user posted image

RazorClaw

I doubt they would have hit like 14 times...  

Peace Alliance

as long as its still profitable. plus, once you get goin... its SO hard to stop! thats why i love commanders, especially when your both fighting at the same time. its attacking as much untill 0 health, then trying to build before its taken away, sthen getting health back up and attacking again, trying to switch stratagies so that they don't know whats comin next! then quickley, i make a huge grab on them and build towers, then they're stopped for a while, untill they start usin leaders, in which case their military is died out and i switch back to military and standard strike.... man, its so exciting! i love commanders  :D  

Gen. Volkov

Yes. Commanders is quite fun. Like when your fighting someone and your desperately trying not to switch over your land usage so you can run turns, so they are winning because in each exchange they gain slightly more land than you do and have mastered the command line so they can also attack faster. So then you finally decide to switch your land because you don't want to lose and build huge amounts of towers. Then they can't break you anymore and give up. *Nod* Its much fun. First time I broke 200 billion cash. Which reminds me? When IS the next commanders?

Oh and as to the hits.. well yeah its hard to stop.. I hit poor Gorg Gaz so much he went from 26k land to 15k or so. And Death Eater is right, if he hadn't others would have. And 14 times really isn't all that much.. so please do cease complaining.. if you REALLY are that upset, I'll send you some aid OK?

Peace Alliance

26K to 15? thats nothing, when i attacked death eater i took him from 23K to 8K

and i don't know when the next commanders till be, i had it all planned out for christmas but retto literally hasn't been online for a week and a half... i PM'ed him and everything, looks like the next commanders might not be till next year :(