The War

Started by Deathclaw, January 03, 2005, 11:54:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deathclaw

If you have a side you pick, post it here.

Those fighting for Wrath recieve our protection. Those against us recieve death. Choose wisely.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

windhound

I choise Death ^_^

kill wisely :P

Holby and Wolf have the support of BA  (unless Neo nulls me  :) )
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

wolf bite

Oh my word, this is funny. More likely the people that pick fighting with Wrath will fall in the ranks and those against them will rise on the ashes.

You see, there are 2 of the all time top players who have nothing to gain. We are not going for rank, and you can?t kill us. Hehe. Kind of like snipers at a running race, we are sure not to lose. All those that fight against the enemy will gain as the enemie?s turns are wasted on attacks on our hordes that have nothing to gain. I foresee many of the once allies and members of the enemy don?t have the same desire to lose everything they have worked for over the actions and demands of the few in power. I would not count on the allies you think you have if I was you.

Besides, I am sure you will not have the needed turns to waste to do a kill when you are rebuilding from our attacks.

We thank the members of the BA for standing with us to right the wrongs.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Ereptor

Why is there a war and who is  righting what wrongs?  I don't see any bad or good guys, just a war.  Wolf i didn't have to jump to conclusions to know who you were ;)  But don't try and paint your enemies as the evil ones this time.....
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Deathclaw

Quote from: EreptorWhy is there a war and who is  righting what wrongs?  I don't see any bad or good guys, just a war.  Wolf i didn't have to jump to conclusions to know who you were ;)  But don't try and paint your enemies as the evil ones this time.....
Yes, we have made no wrongs, so how are you writing our wrongs?

Like Ereptor said, don't paint us as evil.

If anything, YOU are the evil ones, Wolf, starting a war unprovoked and not joining a clan.

Ereptor

us who is us?   I am talking about myself.  I have not joined any clan...
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Deathclaw

Quote from: Ereptorus who is us?   I am talking about myself.  I have not joined any clan...
Us as in Wrath.

Riverpaw

Just, please, don't overuse us unclanned people as land farms for your cause.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

windhound

the unclanned people could, you know, choise sides  ;)   BA would like a few more members
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

RazorClaw

More members that actually play. *coughNeocough*

Deathclaw

Quote from: RiverpawJust, please, don't overuse us unclanned people as land farms for your cause.
If you help Wrath we won't land farm you. We will protect you in return for your help.

Juska

I'm gonna kill all who tick me off, so if Wrath or BA suddenly finds a member dead it was me.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Gen. Volkov

Same here. I support Juska. Mess with Woof and you will in turn get messed with. Land grabs are cool. Anything else will not be tolerated. Each of us has a weak troop type. Hit us with those and we'll be cool. Mine is rats.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Death Eater

your actually TELLING everyone what to hit you with???

*shakes head*
user posted image

RazorClaw

He's trying not to lose troops.