Nohc #14

Started by Juska, January 03, 2005, 10:19:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juska

Nohc your dead, I told you what you had to do to survive and didn't do it, so you have died. This is no declaration of war upon Wrath, but if you want to kill me in retaliation go ahead I will stay clanned.

If anyone overhits me, murders me, or purposely kills my troops in attacks you will also be killed. I will have less than 100k weasels and skiffs, hit me there.

2 kills now.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Ereptor

The bigger they are, the bigger they,.....well, you know.
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Death Eater

Mhmmmmm....smell that boys. Thats the smell of burning flesh in the morning.
Good doing business with ya Nohc...though re-create soon so I can get my #1 sacking target back ;)

Oh, and by the way, thats how we do it QMT-style

*does a lil jig*
user posted image

Deathclaw

Quote from: JuskaNohc your dead, I told you what you had to do to survive and didn't do it, so you have died. This is no declaration of war upon Wrath, but if you want to kill me in retaliation go ahead I will stay clanned.
We have a war to fight... we'll deal with you later, Juska, after we defeat Wolf, Holby, and BA.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Nohcnonk

I died!  The two indy main indy users kill me.  Now it's on.  You'll be used to losing all of your rats after a while, Juska.  Death, don't expect me to be sacking material, I'm going to keep a low stockpile.  

For anyone who doesn't know why I died, it's apparently because I killed off a good amount of Juska's 10 million rats.  I sent him a mill or two of the rats I had left over to help make up for some of it, but he still wasn't happy that someone was looking after himself first but still helped others.  He demanded I send the rest of the rats, and I didn't of course.  Hopefully he'll regret the decision to kill me.

I'm not sure why you helped, Death Eater, because now your daddy's becoming rather violent and has a neglect problem, so he's making you search in the dumpsters for food.

Edit: No clan help, please.

Deathclaw

If you need Wrath, Nohc, we own our help, since you are from Wrath.

Juska

Retalliation will only cause futher bloodshed. Recreate, go about your business and leave me alone, or I will fight.
Current Empires:

Deathclaw

Quote from: JuskaRetalliation will only cause futher bloodshed. Recreate, go about your business and leave me alone, or I will fight.
Is this how you handle it when a clanmate dies? Recreate and forget it? That isn't how a clan works. If Nohc requests help, I have no choice but to help. Luckily he has not for your sake, but he still has that option.

Death Eater

Hmmm....lets look at the facts here

-Nohc is in Wrath
-Perseus is in w00f
so is Death Eater

-Nohc rapes Perseus for 10 million rats, quite a number if you ask me.
Perseus gets understandably upset, and demands reparations. He threatens retaliation if his demands aren't met.

-Nohc knows that retaliation is imminent if he doesn't meet demands. Heck, the poor sucker who murdered -Juska a lot met death for his actions, so the threat is real.

-Nohc doesn't send half of what is demanded.

-Perseus asks his clanmate (Death Eater) to aid him in his retaliatory kill.
Death Eater decides to help out his clanmate. Heck, thats what clans are for.

-Nohc perishes, as expected

Okay, now that we see what happened, ask me why you are going to go on a rampage against us? Your actions were met with consequences, in which you were aware of. Frankly, its your own fault for now underestimated w00f's retaliation.

But, do as you may. Death might again be a part of your fate.

*Note* The only reason a separate clan tage was made for killing Nohc was because Volkov wasn't online when we wanted to kill and he is the only one who could set Wrath to war, and Wrath, as you know, isn't in our war slot. Just letting you people know.
user posted image

Gen. Volkov

Insults are not necessary Nohc. As to you hurting Juska.. well retaliation was called for and met, and any further attack by you on Juska will be met with the same. I messaged you specifically trying to avoid this Nohc but you refused to respond in any real way, and you were warned. So its your own fault that you were killed. And if Wrath forces the issue w00f will go and join the other side of this little war that you are fighting with BA and such. Kill w00f you may but I guarantee many Wrath deaths before that. So just stay out of it.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Juska

Nohc, if you attack me over reasonable amount or murder me from an unclanned empire I will have no choice but to eliminate clanned Wrath members, just a warning.
Current Empires:

Wolf Snare

You are starting a war you cannot win; there will be no war between Wrath and wolf, holby, BA & Blades. So we will instread of having our hands full, they will be empty. As former allies, you have resently been giving us good reason to kill you. You're getting to be almost as cocky as razorclaw, and I cannot stand your empty boasts.

Choose you next move wisely, or we will have you dead and will support Nohcs revenge.

Nohc, message me ingame so I can send you something. #129
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

RazorClaw

Pfft. I said we could win the war. You guys percieve that as cocky? IMO, cocky is Deathclaw and the rest of Wrath saying things like, "After we win the war....". And those aren't empty boasts, Juska and DE proved they are quite capable of killing someone (not that they needed to), and they're saying that they'll kill you if you do the same as Nohc. Empty boasts? I think not.  

Orcrist

Razorclaw, Wolf Snare simply said there wouldn't be a war between Wrath and Holby, Wolf Bite, and BA. You sound irritated, which is interesting, because, as currently the 2nd best ranked player in BA, you'd be pummeled if there was a war. The reason there won't (or shouldn't) be a war is because Wrath was accused of supporting Ereptor as a clan, which is not true. Because Wolf Bite and Holby are reasonable people, I assume they have called the war off (although I need confirmation on this).

Also, I used to play QMT. Death Eater and Juska may not know this, but I racked up 28 kills before 4 people ganged up and killed me on the last day... Kill runs weaken your empire, because they normally require a full 450 turns. I don't think that Juska or Death Eater will be able to perform another kill within the next 4 days unless they seriously jepoardize their empires. It would be interesting to see what those two will do....
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Gen. Volkov

We are not starting a war. You guys seem to determined to have one. As to you Wolf Snare.... I am changing the password to the clan and you will not be let back into w00f. I've really and truly had enough of you.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES