Turbo Rankings

Started by Briar, June 03, 2009, 02:05:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Briar

45     ?    Rush (#11)     41,881     $82,758,091     TheElite     Wolf     Southsward
46    ?    Rakkety Tam MacBurl (#32)    5,862    $7,603,463    None    Wildcat    Southsward

they both shouldn't be sitting that low on rankings, i noticed this happened once last round on Turbo too...
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Briar

Happened again with the Emp this time...

nevermind...he just went into vac
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Briar

there are two warlords sitting at the bottom again...and I think they are the same ones.

Could this get fixed so it doesn't continue to happen??

TheSpaceman

Look up!

TheSpaceman

Soz bout the double post, but had to do it, just to show how annoying this bug is.

Ive now managed to store more than 100k land down at position 49.
Kinda low to be looking for land.
It could cause problems.
Look up!

Briar

For some reason it has only been happening with three accounts though...no one else.

and yes...it is annoying

Mr.Grimm

I was down at one time this round. I loged back on and I was fine. It happened last round too.

TheSpaceman

True, but it doesn't seem to fix itself for me, im 49th, permanently it seems. Lower than even the warlords who have created but not ever signed on. Oh well, thats life i spose.
Look up!

Shadow

shael has a button that fixes it, which means that she knows the cause and has determined that either it isn't worth running regular checks for, or it is simply too rare to warrant a full coded fix. She will get round to pulling you out of the pit if you nudge her a little :P
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

TheSpaceman

Thats why im posting here, lol. ;)
Nudge, nudge shael, pretty please, i like being a ble to compare myself with the other guys. :D
Look up!

The Lady Shael

I think Shadow knows me better than myself. =)
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

TheSpaceman

Look up!

CobyCopper

I remember talking to Windy about this a few months ago. If memory serves, active players were being marked as either vacation or inactive in a rather random bug. Earlier players were more susceptible to being marked too.

Juska

This has happended again, #9 is currently ranked 42nd when he should be ranked in the top 10.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Gen. Volkov

Is he going on vaca maybe?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES