Bug found

Started by Blood Wake, October 08, 2003, 05:47:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf Snare

hey "John", its quite obvious that blood wake ment to put 700,000,000 food, so settle down. And by the way, you must be a newbie or really terrible at this game, because you said 700,000 food is 1/39th of your food?!? HAH, you must be kidding. i know not all of us are food massers, but 27 000 000 food?! thats a joke! please, refrain from barging into the topic and blabbing your mouth off about your (mind me saying this) horrible stats. this is a bug section of the forum, and you are way off topic. Oh... and try not to use caps lock in the forums again, it is against the rules, if you took the time to read them( i take it you can read, right??). i am not flaming i am just stating a point.
                  Thanx for your time, :snicker:  
                                                  ~Wolf Snare~
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Abby The Rat

Wolf Snare, 27,000,000 food isn't a joke. I had half of that once. Pretty cool number.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Almkman

Wolf Snare you should look harder when someone joined.You're a newbie compared to John.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Veranor

Besides, John's avatar is just the greatest. I love that movie, in fact I watched it this morning.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

calria

It would be cool if we had a member's senate or something where we could vote to gag people who annoy us all.

<_<  

Scarwake

Oh that's a wonderful idea!  I wanna be on a senate!!
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Blood Wake

oops, i ment to say 700,000,000 food lost
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Sonoras

Oh man,that's bad.And thats a lot of food,too.