Roleplay!

Started by loti71, December 19, 2008, 05:29:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

A weasel who slacked behind was kicked over by Firetooth "move your worthless hide, scum, or I'll send ya back to my dad-in pieces!"
  Turning to Snare, he commented "so, what happened to ye huge army, and yer massive food supplies? My dad definetly weren't happy when ya stopped sending us food, infact, I think he said he wanted yer head on a spike."
  "Well, you see there's a funny story about that, it all began whe-" Snare was cut off as a vermin fell ontop of him, slain by a spear.
  "darn, painted ones! Ambush, get those bows and get 'em off of ye! Kyja, you're a fine old bowbeast, snipe em off!"
  "And what about ye, ye 'ighness?" a rat commented, who felled another of the tree-rats with his slingshot"
  "Well, Im gonna climb up that there tree and get dere leader with in any luck. Let's just 'ope I ain't stuck up there when I climb up..."
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Briar

Firetooth was able to climb the tree just before Draco came crashing through the brush. "Find that motherless, wormbucket Wolf Snare and keep 'im alive. If any beast gets in yer way, let 'im taste yer sword," Draco shouted at his crew of rats.
   Swinging himself forward, Draco stabbed the nearest rat.  He turned just in time to block a rat that had snuck up behind him. While he dealt with the rat, the skirmish raged around him. He heard cries from up above. 
   Two of his best fighters fell from the trees with large bumps growing from their heads.  The smell of blood began to fill the air. 
Draco dismembered the rat and turned to the rest of the battle.  Each sides were fighting hard against the other. Spears and stones were flying from the trees while on the ground the sound of clashing metal rang out. 
   Draco finally found who he was looking for.  Wolf Snare was at at the edge of the battle scene shouting at something (or someone) in the tree.
"Get out of there Firetooth," Wolf Snare shouted.  "You're no match for those bloodthirsty tree-rats."
  Draco knew that he would be unable to re-capture the wolf if he tried to directly attack him.  "Nightslayer come with me., Doomwyte skirt around the wolf in the trees.  We'll meet you over there." he yelled.  With that he retreated into the woods and stalked around the battle that was ensuing, getting closer and closer to his prize.

(OOC: How does the battle end, I wonder.)
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Firetooth

Firetooth turned and heard Snare, he saw the vermin creeping up"No, SNARECAKES! Look out!" Firetooth yelled and jumped down, crushing an unfortunate attacker below him. He groaned as he realized he'd dislocated his shoulder during his...lets say rapid descent. He pulled himself to his feet and prepared to help his friend. He winced as he clicked it back then drew his sword, his right arm feeling like jelly.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

loti71

(Oh, dear, where to jump in...I might come in soon.)

loti71

(Any suggestions on how I could come in?)

Briar

Yeah, finish the battle.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Firetooth

Come on post every roleplay seems to die to early lol :(

loti71

(Finish it, like take control of the two armies, or bring another one in, or what? I'm a bit new to this genre.)

Firetooth

Usually bring in another but take control of the others this time! ;)

loti71

(Right...why don't you people post, though?)

Draco's army was slowly surrounding Firetooth's army and taking them out, one by one. It seemed as if Draco's side would win...
However, a new army suddenly came into the fray and surrounded as much of Draco's army as possible, roughly the same size as Draco's army, but made up mostly of stoats, with half as many painted ones (whatever they are) firing arrows from the trees. The new troops on the ground all had a certain type of weapons that likely isn't common among armies: katanas.

Briar

Draco forgot about his primary mission of capturing the wolf as heard the battle cry of another army.
"What in the sea-devil's name is that?" he cried.

Stoats began to pore in from all direction.  Quickly, both Firetooth's and Draco's army were dropping dead to the ground.
Draco let out a deep belly laugh as he saw that the new members of the battle were carrying katanas.  He knew that no one could win a battle with such puny swords.

"Hold your ground you yellow-bellied, sea-scum!!"  Draco charged into the battle fray, cutlass held high.  "Is this all ye got, ya slug-brained leaf eater?" he taunted. As he turned to meet his next opponant, he saw that most of his and Firetooth's band were in foul shape. "Blast it all," he thought to himself.

Quickly he saw that the battle was not turning to his favor.  He was just about to call for a retreat, when all of a sudden everything went black...

loti71

"Takes care o' that one," a wildcat muttered after banging Draco on the head with the hilt of his katana. "Hold them all in, but don't kill anymore!" he called to the new army, which were under his command. Striding over to stand where the remains of the two armies could see him, he called out, "Members of Draco's army-"(this wildcat actually spends time studying other armies and such)"-you have a choice to make: either join my army, the army of Quixote, and live, or be left in this here forest with no supplies and no equipment; those who stay could make a tasty meal for the wild creatures who live 'ere."
(Am I doing anything wrong here?)

Briar

A sudden stillness fell among the troops.  It seemed that not even the birds wanted to make a sound as the wildcat Quixote stalked to and fro.
"Well??"

The bands of both Draco and Firetooth stood frozen with shock and fear at this unknown warlord.  The rats looked down at the limp carcass of Draco who was laying at Quixote's feet and the looked around for Firetooth, who was no where to be found.

" 'ight, I'm in," one stoat shouted.
"Me too," another chimed in.

"Good, yer smart beasts then are you? First...tie up this scum bucket Draco.  Then break camp...we have some pillaging to do."  Quixote sneered as the former beasts of Draco and Firetooth's band began to scramble to pack up the camp.

"Ha...fools. Who will stop me now, eh?" And with that Quixote and his newly expanded army marched onward into Mossflower.

loti71

Quixote frowned, gesturing for his second-in-command to come over, a wolf by the name of Jadrek. "There was another (whatever Firetooth is), wasn't there?" Jadrek nodded. "Any idea where he's gone?"
"No, haven't seen him since we surrounded the lot," Jadrek replied calmly.
"Organize a search party of stoats and painted ones," Quixote ordered, "and search for him, and that other wolf, too!"
As Jadrek left, starting the search, Quixote was thinking, *If they get away, they could bring more to challenge me.*

Firetooth

Firetooth leapt out from behind a tree and grabbed Quixote by the neck, not bothering to unsheathe his sword, merely unsheathing his claws. He snarled "drop your weapons or kitty-kins here gets it!"