test

Started by Boze, June 10, 2003, 02:26:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

I've done that about 5 times, Pikepaw. But it feels pretty cool when you do it.

Brock

Once I posted in all the topics on the first page of the general discussion.  That was pretty cool.  And once I posted in all the new topics for that time which was probably a bit more than all the topics on the first page of the general discussion board.
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Wapekip

I shall try that.
I am Pikepaw, my name is Pikepaw spelled backwards.
See that weasel in my avatar, I look a lot like him, almost like twins.

Almkman

I had my name down the right side a couple times except for the clan forums which I couldn't get in.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Pikepaw

I want a cool multiple chocie test about something to do with Redwall.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Peace Alliance

Quote from: RazorClawWow, it seems that your list of reasons is PATHETIC! I never claimed that I was an oldbie and deserved your respect. I was mad because you were going on about crap on how oldbies think they're SO cool, and I'm not a bad player. If you say I'm a bad player, you're insulting anyone who's below my rank, since that is how you assess who is good and who is bad. If they're a lower rank than you, they're bad.
*Shrugs*
Read it through again chronolicly, You started off flaming, even before I had said anything about you being terrible at the game. plus, I started talking crap about people who think they're cool AFTER you had already started flaming me. And I never said all oldbies thought they are so cool. If you thought I did, it was only directed towards you.
I don't asses somebody's playing skills just by seing that they are in 50th place. I assess by seeing that thay are always around there, or maybe if i've faught you, I will be able to tell. in you're case I just knew that you've never been good enough for me to notice you, and I notice almost everyone.

calria

Peace, may I make the assertion that you always have a slightly cocky air about you?

...not picking sides, here... just making a statement for the neutral.

RazorClaw

Quote from: Peace Alliance
Quote from: RazorClawWow, it seems that your list of reasons is PATHETIC! I never claimed that I was an oldbie and deserved your respect. I was mad because you were going on about crap on how oldbies think they're SO cool, and I'm not a bad player. If you say I'm a bad player, you're insulting anyone who's below my rank, since that is how you assess who is good and who is bad. If they're a lower rank than you, they're bad.
*Shrugs*
Read it through again chronolicly, You started off flaming, even before I had said anything about you being terrible at the game. plus, I started talking crap about people who think they're cool AFTER you had already started flaming me. And I never said all oldbies thought they are so cool. If you thought I did, it was only directed towards you.
I don't asses somebody's playing skills just by seing that they are in 50th place. I asses by seeing that thay are always around there, or maybe if i've faught you, I will be able to tell. in you're case I just knew that you've never been good enough for me to notice you, and I notice almost everyone.
Well, guess what.............. you put the "oldbies think they're SO cool" thing about 15 posts before I posted mine, objecting that you were flaming. Then Mercenary came in and played Nanny for you, by flaming me, and I flamed back. Boo-hoo. It wasn't directed towards me. Just say that, if it makes you feel better. *shrugs, whilst rolling eyes*

Ruatine

You've been warned before not to carry out your arguments on this discussion board. I'll say it again nice and big so you'll be sure to see.

This board is not so you can settle your differences. Stop fighting.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart