Small Mod

Started by Retto, April 24, 2003, 04:35:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Retto

Now, when you fail with a defensive action, it will tell you how many more leaders you need to successfully complete the action.

If you get negative numbers or zero, please report it in the bugs section of the forums.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Abby The Rat

Cool, but what about that all important Leader to hut ratio or it that what it's for?
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Darkness

I got negative numbers and I posted it in the bugs but I haven't recieved an answer yet.  I suppose it is related to this bug that seems to be growing ever bigger within the game.
Who turned out the lights?

"Actually, a woman is more like a beer. They smell good, they look good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!" ~ Homer Simpson

TSR

Usually, when  you design newfeatures for the game, unexpected things can  happen that you can'teven guess.  The game system is not particularly complex, but complex enough to allow this kind of thing to happen. Also PHP is not the most secure language there is. The thorough bugginess of RWL is caused both by hackers screwing  around and admins screwing around (pardon the pun). But you can be sure that admins are trying  to fix it, and the most you can do is to sit tight.  If you don't like it, don't live with it. Still, it's a fast server, faster than xepher.

Retto

Um...TSR...yeah. The game is working fine 99.9% of the time for 99.9% of the people, which is a very good ratio. Admin screwing around is usually limited to 2-3 minutes at a time, to bring more helpful things to people, not months to fix just one little bug.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

-id-

Constantly getting negative leader returns on preparing raiders. Wasn't as of yesterday, but am now.