What are you reading?

Started by Holby, June 07, 2013, 09:37:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holby

At the moment, I'm in the middle of American Psycho. It's pretty OK so far, but the clothing descriptions are a drag.

I also finished Eleven Rings recently, a book where basketball coach, Phil Jackson, talks about what made his teams super successful. Or something like that. It's not an amazing read, but kind of interesting if you grew up loving the Bulls or the Lakers.

What are you reading?

I will not deleted this

Krowdon

I'm just about to start Under The Dome by Stephen King. Gonna try and finish it before the show starts.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Firetooth

My brother just ordered World War Z, so I'll probably read that soon. I also need to get around to reading the return of the king, after enduring Bombadil to get here. :P
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Gen. Volkov

I'm currently re-reading "Making Money" by Terry Pratchett.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Typhon

Quote from: Krowdon on June 07, 2013, 09:42:54 PM
I'm just about to start Under The Dome by Stephen King. Gonna try and finish it before the show starts.
Great book.I didn't care for the ending though.

Ashyra Nightwing

fyi Blood Meridian is the best book I have ever read

I am currently reading 'the road'