Enough is Enough

Started by General Austin, March 19, 2003, 07:11:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General Austin

Radicals of Nygrak, as most of you should know, is aNOTHER Josh account. Even if we can't prove it and we let him become Emperor again, I'd like it if we could at least truly ban him from the forums, as it doesn't seem very effective. Any idea why he keeps hanging around RWL? Revenge?
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Kilkenne

He's not becoming Emperor it seems...it looks like he's really just destroying Ragefur and feeding Ereptor.

General Austin

Well, he's going to suck up ot Ereptor and then get ahead of him. When he gets ahead he'll turn Ereptor into one of his subjects like he dd with Raine and stuff.

Ereptor

A lot of you talk about things you have no idea of.  That is a lot of accusations for one topic guys.  
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

General Austin

Well, it has happened many times before, to me, Raine, Orcrist, and many others. We befriend him, he gets higher than us, we become supporters of him instead of friends because we're scared stiff of him. I'm just observng a fact, and saying that it's likely to happen to you, too.

Ereptor

So this guy is Josh?  And i am suppossed to be scared of him?  
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

General Austin

Yes. If you are smart, then yes. At least be wary of him. Remember that I warned you.

Ereptor

i was using sarcasm.  guess you didn't catch that.
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Fenix

Austin, I've never SUCKED UP TO ANYONE, OR B ACKSTABBED ANYONE.
Anyone who I've brought down was either an A) unknown soul to me
B) my enemy
C) backstabbed me.

You are once again, becoming an annoying, spiteful, arrogant twit.

Go away, please.

P.S.
You spelled weary wrong.

Hypocrite:)

Xenobi

lol....just because i dont talk on the forums means that josh has my account?
wow...people come up with stupid stuff. just because im friends with josh doesnt mean you have to badmouth my skills....do some research and talk to people before you talk...morons

General Austin

I remember when you sucked up to me quite a bit. QUITE a bit. And I'm extremely gullible, so I'm not sure if the "weary" part was sarcasm or not.
And I undertsand you NEVER backstabbed anyone, except for when you agreed with Ereptor about how you backstabbed quite a few backs in your days, as shown by one of your posts in this forum. Also, you usually get one of your cronies to backstab us intead of yourself. All of this I can prove, but not now because I'm dead tired. :lol:  

Shadow Giant

SHUTUP, SHUTUP, SHUTUP!!!!!
I DON'T CARE HOW THE **** I SPELLED THAT, BY THE WAY!
THIS HAS GOT TO STOP! WHY THE HELL ARE WE STILL ARGUING OVER JOSH?!?!?!? WE WERE OVER THAT! SO STOP BEFORE I CHOP OFF YOUR HEADS AND STICK THEM ON A PLATE WITH GARLIC SHAVINGS!!
GEEZE! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST PLAY THE BLOODY GAME AND BE NICE?
Don't you wish you were more like me?
Admit it. You do, don't you?

"A wise monkey doesn't monkey with another monkey's monkey."

To pass the time: Sit in your car in a parking lot with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.

I throw peanuts at old ladies!

"What the h*** is this?
DVD Dad.
People want to see us on DVD!
Yes Dad."
          From the Osbournes commercial for the DVD

*#sincerely, Shadow Giant#*
The best west of California.
(I live in Hawaii, Okay?)

Xenobi

This would be all over if people would shut up and realize josh doesnt play on this server anymore. I talk to him on a daily basis, and i know for a fact that he doesnt cheat. Look, its my account, now shut up.

~>John<~

Quote from: XenobiThis would be all over if people would shut up and realize josh doesnt play on this server anymore. I talk to him on a daily basis, and i know for a fact that he doesnt cheat. Look, its my account, now shut up.
as annoyed as I am by your taking 7/9 of my acres from me, I must feel glad that  your account lost 170,000 acres. MUWAHAHA

(EDIT of EDIT: convo deleted.)
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Trident

Quote from: XenobiThis would be all over if people would shut up and realize josh doesnt play on this server anymore. I talk to him on a daily basis, and i know for a fact that he doesnt cheat. Look, its my account, now shut up.
Hmm... Josh told me he was Radicals of Nygrak.  I also notice how you don't have an aol screen name ~.~