CARE BEARS!

Started by TR Shadow, April 11, 2003, 03:26:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boze (Admin)

I know your evil plans.
That's me!

~>John<~

Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Abby The Rat

How can you say care bears are evil????

I'm a peaceful warlord and knighed and I'm evil???

noooo....
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Trident

LOL!!!!!!

Hmm... my bear is cute...but maybe she/he would be cuter with a red X?  JOKING

~>John<~

yes, a red x would be good
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Boze (Admin)

Undercover footage taken at their secret cloud hideout reveals a more militant bear:

That's me!

Bloodrath

Hah. Now that is neat. Heh.

TR Shadow

Oh!  I wanna be leader of the CBLA!  Hee...

Abby The Rat

But, if I be leader of the CBLA then, I'd lead them the peaceful way and use them only to defence RWL from attacks. I wish.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Boze (Admin)

They are brainwashing our children to be evil!
That's me!

Menatus

Oh my GOD!! They're in the Council of Evil right next to Barney, who's controling the nation's future through the children!

Shadow Giant

o...dear...God...this is the future of the world...we're all going to starve...truly this generation is horrible...save us all.... :(  :(
I KNOW! I'LL HIDE FROM YOU WIERD PEOPLE! *officially goes into hiding via black hooded smiley* :ph34r:  
Don't you wish you were more like me?
Admit it. You do, don't you?

"A wise monkey doesn't monkey with another monkey's monkey."

To pass the time: Sit in your car in a parking lot with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.

I throw peanuts at old ladies!

"What the h*** is this?
DVD Dad.
People want to see us on DVD!
Yes Dad."
          From the Osbournes commercial for the DVD

*#sincerely, Shadow Giant#*
The best west of California.
(I live in Hawaii, Okay?)

Trident

Care Bear "Hug Lords"

You send 250,000 lucky bears to go and hug anotehr warlord.  Their caring bears are too caring for you, and you're repelled, and get hugged yourself.  You are down 1 hug, your "friend" is up 1.

:D  :D  

Riverpaw

**ROTFL**

Gee. What now? Care Bear global domination? RWL domination, at least? Enemies list? Council of Evil? Barney?  :blink:  Brainwashing?
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

The Lady Shael

*sigh* And this topic is only a scratch on the surface of the history of RWL insanity...there was so much more...oh, so, so much more...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.