Best Clan

Started by Deathclaw, July 09, 2003, 03:43:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deathclaw

I'm going to campaign for you to vote for my clan, Elite Ultimum...

Members:

Me, Bloodrath, Kilkenne, Raine, and Teufel. Now what can beat that? Experience and knowledge, along with the power to back it up.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Deathclaw

Hm... who picked the Circus clan? I don't see them very prominent, but that's just me.

Ashyra Nightwing

I voted other. But then I saw KOI up there. Go KOI!

Holby

Quote from: DeathclawHm... who picked the Circus clan? I don't see them very prominent, but that's just me.
I created Richtofen's Flying Circus.
At one time, it had the second highest average Networth, was third on total Networth, and was first in clan members, with the max clan limit of 12.
Through all of this, I was known only as "Rittmeister" or "Jasta 11". It shows anyone can make a clan work if they really try.
It is now in the hands of Baska, who I hope is doing a good job.
;)  
I will not deleted this

Deathclaw

Quote from: Holby
Quote from: DeathclawHm... who picked the Circus clan? I don't see them very prominent, but that's just me.
I created Richtofen's Flying Circus.
At one time, it had the second highest average Networth, was third on total Networth, and was first in clan members, with the max clan limit of 12.
Through all of this, I was known only as "Rittmeister" or "Jasta 11". It shows anyone can make a clan work if they really try.
It is now in the hands of Baska, who I hope is doing a good job.
;)
EU with only one vote, but with all these quality warlords... oh well. Holby, here is Richtofen now:

Richtofen's Flying Circus    
JG1
$7,245,436
$57,963,486

Ashyra Nightwing

JGI was a great clan, Deathclaw. You weren't around to see it.

Did you vote for EU, by any chance?

Urran Voh

I voted EU.  If Ereptor was still in TBV, then it would be close.
I only log into this name when my Badrang name takes too long to log in.  (Sorry if this doesn't make sense...)

wolf bite

I voted for circus. For a new clan, named after a german pilot, with a leader that no one knew who it was, it was the fastest growing clan ever.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Holby

:D That's a great compliment, thank you very much.
As for the moment, I'm almost playing regular again. My gaming has been interupted due to holidays and trips, so I can't get started.
A day at home after skiiing and I'm off to the grandparents again. :rolleyes:  
I will not deleted this

Peace Alliance

I voted other because i like what ever clan it is i used to have. also, i'd like to point out that i never read any of the posts... so if this is way off topic don't blame me!! blame my lazyness!!!!!!!

Holby

Both of us are sinking rather low today.
Unfortunately, I don't have to resort to using bold and enlargened letters to make my posts look longer. ;)  
I will not deleted this

Peace Alliance

you may think you're going to post more then me today... but you're not!! err... i think the only one who could possibly think up more pointless and annoying posts as me is.................................................. (oh c'mon you all know whats comin)................................................ (starts with an R)..................................................... (ends with a W)....................................................................... *gets kicked in the head by Tuefel*

Holby

Quote from: Peace Alliance(starts with an R)..................................................... (ends with a W)....................................................................... *gets kicked in the head by Tuefel*
I know who you mean- Rob Hollow! He is so annoying! *Nods poetically*
I will not deleted this

Peace Alliance

NO!!! its Razing Bow of course!!!!!!!!!! geez holby! i thought it was clear enough! all this time i thought that maybe something would be obvious.. then it turns out... IT ISN'T!

Holby

I hate being wrong. For a moment I thought you meant the Red Baron and I was getting rather annoyed. But I realised that "n" is not the same letter as "w" so it's all OK.
*Nods quackingly*
I will not deleted this